Why Allison is a pocketing machine

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not trying to discourage anyone. Quit blaming me for your lack of understanding. The Shuffett crouch is what Stan does as he details the process, AS PART OF THE PROCESS. People will discover on their own what's up with their game. You guys are here spamming daily trying to BE the forum. The questionable stuff (gobs when it comes to CTE) will be questioned.
Nah the CTE trolls are here daily. We haven't started a thread in forever. I've had personal lessons, sorry no crouch.

Contact geometry- your way or the highway it seems.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nah the CTE trolls are here daily. We haven't started a thread in forever. I've had personal lessons, sorry no crouch.

Contact geometry- your way or the highway it seems.
Contact geometry is immutable. It takes a fair amount of doing to iron out the details of shooting - BC21 says Joe Tucker abandoned it because you couldn't resolve thin hits or something but players would spend a 1000 times more time just learning their craft anyway. I think they should incorporate the only shot identification system that would pass a carpentry exam.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Contact geometry is immutable. It takes a fair amount of doing to iron out the details of shooting - BC21 says Joe Tucker abandoned it because you couldn't resolve thin hits or something but players would spend a 1000 times more time just learning their craft anyway. I think they should incorporate the only shot identification system that would pass a carpentry exam.
The pros can hit the contact point without explaining how he or she hits it . They line up the combos often by pointing at the contact point going to the second ball. Seen it many times . Even the ones who supposedly have a system .

And this thread was supposed to show how well Allison lines up ( never mind how she got to the line, the point is she chooses the line and sticks with it ) and drops on that line .
And yes, that is aiming . 4 or 5 point alignment is still aiming .