Why Was Tikkler's Tony Zinzola Thread Yanked?

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Last I looked it hadn't fallen to the depths of name-calling or death threatening (yet) and was being conducted pretty civilly. To hear Tikkler's side of it, he was taking a screwing from a cue maker. There was some response by another well-respected member that also showed some shoddy work and detailed some sub-standard customer service. I was looking forward to Tony Zinzola's response but instead the thread got yanked.

So I'm wondering why?

It must be appropriate for customers of people that use AZ to market goods to report on their experiences with that vendor. Which is what I thought was happening.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Kevin
 
Last edited:

Yeah I see it. Wow its back. First gone, then partially moved to Gallery, then moved to Gallery in whole, and now back here.

OK

I think Tony Zinzola is wrong.

I think FatBoy should reveal the Big News.

I like Wayne, but I also like Lou.

I like Barton but I also like Justis's work.

I wish Searing would make me a cue.

I wish Barry would make me a cue.

I wish RKC would come out here with a Centennial refinished by Mark Gregory and set it up in my house.
 
Last edited:
I feel very bad for Steve, the one time I met him he seemed like a very easy going guy. Sad to see a real collector getting kicked in the shins like this, Steve has shown us some beautiful cues over the time he has been a member.. Stick with the OLD guys Steve they will never let you down..
 
Last edited:
I feel very bad for Steve, the one time I met him he seemed like a very easy going guy. Sad to see a real collector getting kicked in the shins like this, Steve had shown us some beautiful cues over the time he has been a member.. Stick with the OLD guys Steve they will never let you down..

That's the point, Steve can't stick with anybody. He's trying to spread it around. Which is exactly why a cue maker should show the opportunity some respect and be on his best behavior.
 
I feel very bad for Steve, the one time I met him he seemed like a very easy going guy. Sad to see a real collector getting kicked in the shins like this, Steve had shown us some beautiful cues over the time he has been a member.. Stick with the OLD guys Steve they will never let you down..

I have had personal dealing with Tikkler, as he was very interest in the purchase of a friends Old Cue that was believed to be a Balabushka.

The Cue was shipped to Tikkler by me with ONLY the promise he would either make an offer if his expert authenticated the Cue, or it would be returned to my friend ASAP.

I told my friend I knew he could trust Tikkler. My friend got the Cue back ASAP Federal Express, at Tikklers expense. When Tikkler decide to pass on the Cue.

Tikkler is a man of Integrity who if you were looking into the Websters Picture Dictionary, under the word INTEGRITY you would find Tikkler Photo.
 
I have had personal dealing with Tikkler, as he was very interest in the purchase of a friends Old Cue that was believed to be a Balabushka.

The Cue was shipped to Tikkler by me with ONLY the promise he would either make an offer if his expert authenticated the Cue, or it would be returned to my friend ASAP.

I told my friend I knew he could trust Tikkler. My friend got the Cue back ASAP Federal Express, at Tikklers expense. When Tikkler decide to pass on the Cue.

Tikkler is a man of Integrity who if you were looking into the Websters Picture Dictionary, under the word INTEGRITY you would find Tikkler Photo.


You know what would be awesome?? If you didnt post or type so loudly!! Can you just not post like everybody else in the same font and not colorized?? Its well annoying and makes you seem..... IDK..... Stupid?? That not might be the right wording to handle this but ffs man... Get it together!!
 
Back
Top