Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Other (please name in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is "skid"?

QUOTE: "I was gonna suggest john schmidt earlier today because of shaw being on euro team but after listening him on a hot mic after doing the match before with jj and saying "according to the genius" about skid, it probably won't happen.
What a dick"

Was John Schmidt in the booth with Mark Wilson, or was Jayson Shaw in the booth with Mark Wilson? Who's the "genius" referred to, and who's "skid" Who's the dick?

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is "skid"?

QUOTE: "I was gonna suggest john schmidt earlier today because of shaw being on euro team but after listening him on a hot mic after doing the match before with jj and saying "according to the genius" about skid, it probably won't happen.
What a dick"

Was John Schmidt in the booth with Mark Wilson, or was Jayson Shaw in the booth with Mark Wilson? Who's the "genius" referred to, and who's "skid" Who's the dick?
With mark. The genius he was referring to is JJ. Ball skidding. The match before he was partnered with JJ and they had a disagreement about skid that John couldn’t let go

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got back from international and Earl was playing as good as anyone still in the tournament. A few minor conversations while playing as expected but he still has the game to play in the Mosconi cup.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He made it the farthest of the contenders so it would be a surprise if he were not the choice. They wanted him from the beginning and now they don’t need to justify anything.

sunburn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who would you like to see get chosen? I have a hunch the choice will be made after this week's International Open.

And this is a blind poll, so lurkers can vote and remain anonymous. :cool:
I tried to vote as a lurker & didn't work. How about making it lurker friendly.(y)