Will This Match Attract The Largest Audience In History?

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2011 UK Masters Final

Ding Junhui - China

vs

Marco Fu - Hong Kong


When these two tangled in the final of the Asian Games, there were 100 million watching in China.
Add ABZ and we can have a new record :)

Sunday

Afternoon Session - 9:00 a.m. EST

Evening Session - 3:00 p.m. EST

Possible sources
http://www.fromsport.com/c-11.html
http://www.livearena.net/category/Other/
http://www.firstrow.net/sports/snooker.html
http://mypremium.tv/
http://www.channelsurfing.net/
http://veetle.com/index.php/listing#80/popular/1
http://www.atdhe.net/

or this suggestion from the Snooker Section

I found a great way to watch BBC live and their iPlayer which archives most broadcasts including snooker for 7 days. Snooker Tournaments are usually broadcast on BBC2. The trick is you need a UK IP address to access. expatshield.com sets up a VPN and gives you a UK IP address. Hard to believe it is free and the quality is great.
If the BBC2 coverage ends because it has to go to another show, you can watch the live action by clicking on the "Sport" link and then "Snooker" and then you should see where you can click to continue watching the Live coverage. If you miss anything, you can watch for up to 7 days on iPlayer any of the old broadcasts. It does take them several hours to make these available on iPlayer after the Live broadcast.
 
If 100 million tune in from China I doubt AZB viewership will change the numbers much. :grin-square:

Thanks for the links, look forward to it. :wink:
 
Sunday is another 'no WIFI' day for me.
Hoping you can re-post this for later.
Thanx...you are a treasure for AZ

regards
pt <....who is rooting for Marco Fu
 
Thanks for pointing us to the snooker coverage...the firstrow.net feed is fantastic!
 
Fu used to train here in Vancouver with one of the local "old timers"...I never thought he would make it to the top tier. I'm wrong again as usual.

Nick
 
Fu used to train here in Vancouver with one of the local "old timers"...I never thought he would make it to the top tier. I'm wrong again as usual.

Nick

He strikes me as a player who has put in TONS of work. I don't get the feeling he's the most naturally talented player in the world but he has a lot of tenacity and a good head on his shoulders. I think he has the best record against Ronnie at the moment which is incredible.
 
Yes that would be it. Not gifted, just worked very hard at his game. Scrappy but never afraid of going for the big break.

He strikes me as a player who has put in TONS of work. I don't get the feeling he's the most naturally talented player in the world but he has a lot of tenacity and a good head on his shoulders. I think he has the best record against Ronnie at the moment which is incredible.
 
Back
Top