WORLD 10 BALL CHAMPIONSHIP (28March-1April2022), Las Vegas, Winner $60K

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Is the TV table being shown in any format other than YouTube?
Yes, also free on Billiard TV. Follow this link to show you how to get it on nine other platforms.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The other guys-Lee Van, Sanjin, Souquet, Marc B, Capito , Maciol quietly grabbed their seats and are through to last 32 single elimination stage. :LOL:
Sky, Zielinski winner of last week’s Las Vegas are out.

The_Other_Guys_Movie_Poster%5B1%5D.jpg

we may still see a repeat champion. kaci seems to cruise through fairly easy. when the machine is working he is very tough to beat, especially in 10-ball

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
we may still see a repeat champion. kaci seems to cruise through fairly easy. when the machine is working he is very tough to beat, especially in 10-ball
You may be right, but let's not confuse this field with that of 2021. This field is far tougher than that one, so Kaci will likely have to produce a level of play that is above what he produced when he won this title.

I'll go out on a limb and predict that the last eight standing will have an average Fargo rating of about 805, even though three of the six best players in the world are absent (Gorst 823, Orcullo 821, and Filler 831) from this field. I believe that, in the race to 10 Stage 2 matches, the last few rounds will be incredibly difficult to navigate for those skillful enough to get there.

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB has a score to settle with Roland Garcia in their upcoming match. In one of the finest matches of 2022 to this point, they met in a very late round of the Derby City 9-ball. Garcia jumped out to a 5-1 lead, but Shane found a gear and won the next eight racks, getting to the hill with an 8-5 lead. Just when Garcia looked doomed, he managed to eke out the last four racks to win 9-8 on his way to a bronze in the event.
Not down playing Roland's game one bit, but, it sure seems like the past couple of years everyone and their brother are bringing their absolute A game and effort when they play SVB. I've seen players put packages together on him only to get drubbed the very next match, like at the Derby. Almost like they rather beat him opposed to winning the tournament.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may be right, but let's not confuse this field with that of 2021. This field is far tougher than that one, so Kaci will likely have to produce a level of play that is above what he produced when he won this title.

I'll go out on a limb and predict that the last eight standing will have an average Fargo rating of about 805, even though three of the six best players in the world are absent (Gorst 823, Orcullo 821, and Filler 831) from this field. I believe that, in the race to 10 Stage 2 matches, the last few rounds will be incredibly difficult to navigate for those skillful enough to get there.

true, it's a bigger and tougher field. i still think a repeat is possible. of those left i personally only put svb and chang above kaci in 10-ball at the moment. maybe biado, he certainly seems to be playing strong. think he lost a money match to kaci recently though

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll go out on a limb. Ralf has a legitimate shot at this title. Especially on these tables with his game right now. I'd like to see it happen for him.

what a story that would be! other senior gentlemen still in are immonen, appleton and schmidt. the latter two on the winner side

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They got the final two stream matches of Stage 1 posted:

10:00 Kazakis vs Sanchez-Ruiz (loser's side)
Noon Hohmann vs Shaw (loser's side)

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are all the matches today B Side? The A side is down to 16 so I images those players will get redrawn/seeded into the final 32?

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not down playing Roland's game one bit, but, it sure seems like the past couple of years everyone and their brother are bringing their absolute A game and effort when they play SVB. I've seen players put packages together on him only to get drubbed the very next match, like at the Derby. Almost like they rather beat him opposed to winning the tournament.
God you SVB nuthuggers are idiots