World Championships!!

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Well, I was just invited to the Women's World Championships in Tapai, Taiwan. It will be held April 29-May 3. I am really excited since this will be my first time playing in this event and my first time to leave North America! I have been invited in years past and I turned it down because I felt like I wasn't ready for that task. Finally, I think it is my time!

The only catch with all of this is the struggling economy. Because of this the BCA cannot give the players any type of stipend to get to the event. Therefore, I am looking for a little help. If you would like to make a donation you can do so on my blog.. I offer signed pictures and cueballs in return. I am also going to have a patch that each person that donates or has donated will receive. I will wear the same patch to give recognition to everyone while I play. Soon I will also have T-shirts, hats and other merchandise. If you make a donation and specify what you might be interested in I will send it to you when they are available. I am guessing the trip will cost around $2500. I'm not asking for that full amount from one person (though it would be very generous). This is a group effort. Any little bit helps!

Thank you all in advance...even if you just say congrats!

Sarah

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
wow, you go girl !

might not hurt to mention this in chat before everyone has gone to VF. or if you're going to VF, hit up the army there...lol.

J...will see what I can do in a few days.

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
Hey, I got this really cool patch in the mail today.......

Go get 'em this week and start the WPBA year off strong!

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Hey Mark, I'm glad you got the patch. I was hoping they would get out before the tournament started this week. Thanks again for your support!

Hope everyone else is starting to get their patches too!

Sarah

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Got mine Sarah. May all the rolls be good for you.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Got my patch today, Sarah, and I really like it. Hope the t-shirts are of the same order. All the best to you, this week & always.
Go get 'em, Heartbreaker!

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Official heartbacker!

I got my patch today and just wanted to say thanks. Knock-em dead girl and best of luck in San Diego as well! :grin:

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heartbacker

Got my Heartbacker patch in the mail yesterday. It's really nice. Thanks Sarah, I know you have been busy.

Thanks for the way cool blog today. You got some great pics there too. You are so cute I can't stand it :grin:

I bet Mika likes having his photo taken with you. He looks tall in that pic. :smile:

And about the parallel parking thing, I notice the picture does not show any cars in front or behind. I think it's faked. That's ok, I'm not very good at that either.

Take care now

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words guys and I'm glad everyone likes the patch and has received the patch. If you are one of my European Heartbackers, yours will be going out soon. Everyone else should be getting theirs. Like I said before, do with it what you like but thank you for the help!

Wally, the picture wasn't faked, I promise! I was jumping up and down when I finally did it. I forgot to mention though that I had Caroline there telling me "turn, turn, turn...TURN!" So I did have a little help.

I will have the blog updated here shortly. Sorry it's been so out of date lately. It won't happen again!

Sarah

izquik72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome for the invite Take them down over there.
Many cheers for you from the states.

leaguedude

Elio D'Andrea
Silver Member
Hi Sarah,

I got my patch also. Thanks, it's really cool looking. Congrats on your 5th place finish and good luck at the end of this month. Keep up the good work....

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thanks izquik....I hope I can represent the USA well!

Elio, I'm glad you got everything. I will see you soon in Toronto assuming you are making it there this weekend!

Sarah

leaguedude

Elio D'Andrea
Silver Member
I really wanted to go this weekend but i forgot it was easter with the family. Oh well, next time.