WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP (6-10 June2021) Champion $50K

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Shane wins 9-4 over Oscar. Couple absolutely amazing shots from The SD Kid in the last rack to put an exclamation mark on it.

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB hitting top form
Now wonder 6 is the devil number. cos 6 ball stop Oscar's comeback like with Albin yesterday.
After that SVB just put on some power shots to show Oscar who's the boss :ROFLMAO:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just saw Jasmin being interviewed-She looks the best she has ever looked and i have seen her since she first came to Miami when she was 15, yet you made her look terrible. You have reverse magic with your alterations of every picture posted in this thread and it is my opinion you are clueless and in need of some sort of mental help.

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just saw Jasmin being interviewed-She looks the best she has ever looked and i have seen her since she first came to Miami when she was 15, yet you made her look terrible. You have reverse magic with your alterations of every picture posted in this thread and it is my opinion you are clueless and in need of some sort of mental help.

looking sharp and playing sharp. 3-0 up against de luna

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member

Post your favorite pic or best pic of her. Its the year 2021 pics are shared so easily, I know one Congressman to NY married to a big deal. Took one bad pic and lost it all.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Jasmin really playing well against DeLuna, executing in all facets of the game. With a 5-1 lead, she will be hard to beat.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Jasmin had two chances with an open table to go up 6-1, and failed to get out both times. 5-4 now, she may have missed her chance to put this match away.

gerryf

Post your favorite pic or best pic of her. Its the year 2021 pics are shared so easily, I know one Congressman to NY married to a big deal. Took one bad pic and lost it all.
But why? Do you think your manipulation of these images adds something?

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just registered with Matchroom.live - but how do I access the feed?

Login and do following
watch1 - Copy.JPG

Yasmin 7-5 ...only 2 more

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jasmin on the hill after a very nice clearance. 8-5

she is breaking well too, and has two (three?) BNR:s

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
jasmin on the hill after a very nice clearance. 8-5

she is breaking well too, and has two (three?) BNR:s
She has always had a big break. I've never seen her kick as well as she did in this match. It was a very well deserved victory!

I'm rooting for the ladies. Would like to see at least one of them advance past Stage 1.