World Pool Masters 2023 (10-13 May), nineball, Essex UK, Winner $40K

boblzer0

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Match of the event so far. Winner should be the favorite. Relieving to watch this after that trash earlier.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing for the combo instead of shape on the 8 there is a donkey move. Unbelievable
No kidding, and then he hit the combo way harder than he needed to. Lucky he had another chance on the 5 ball in the final game, and came up with a great shot to set up the rest of the rack.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
So far, I'd call this the best ever World Pool Masters. Let's see who gets over the finish line tomorrow.

RandyinHawaii

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Got a feeling that tomorrow is going to be spectacular. Due to winning every five years (2013 and 2018), I think the stars are aligning for "The Terminator".

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matchroom website says 7 a.m. Eastern is start time today and DAZN website says 7:30 a.m. Eastern is start time today. It's after 7 a.m. Eastern at the time of this post, so I'm thinking the action begins at 7:30 a.m. Eastern.

This is Matchroom's website:

33.JPG

This is DAZN's website:

12.JPG

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Albanian Eagle v. The Terminator begins at 7:30 a.m. Eastern. Eklent Kaci, 24 years young, is the current World 10-Ball Champion and has been playing pool since the age of 8. He plays all games, including snooker. His powerful 9-ball break may be what propels him to the winner's circle. Niels Feijen's pool portfolio is too lengthy to list. He's won it all, including the World Masters twice. The 46-year-old's seasoning and ability to dig in and win will be Kaci's kryponite. This may be the best match of the entire event.

There are no free streams. There are no YouTube streams. Americans can subscribe to DAZN for $25 to watch this match live. If you want to see live scoring, here's the link: https://matchroompool.com/live-scores/

346657318_206329018860380_5026877377838527992_n.jpg