World Pool Masters (22-25 May2021) Winner $25K

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shocking that Kazakis could win a match with 89% shotmaking success, 5 safety error and 0 break and runs. So far in this tournament he’s played terribly and was magically able to make his opponent play worse. Sometimes it goes that way.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the difference between Filler and SVB is that you can practically see the gears working in Shane's head before almost every shot.

Filler is just always on cruise control.

SVB 2
Filler 1

yep, what a joy to watch this after having watched the other semi. this won't take 2+ hours no matter who wins

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the difference between Filler and SVB is that you can practically see the gears working in Shane's head before almost every shot.

Filler is just always on cruise control.

SVB 2
Filler 1
In this case though, Filler’s two wins came after misses by SVB that left wide-open connect-the-dot tables.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane dogging now to give Filler 2 of his 3 racks....

3 to 3 Filler breaking.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3-3
Filler is in Shane's head. :D Every time I see them play, Shane is flustered Filler does not look well so now is Shane has to beat Filler today.
Come on Shane

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do wonder if the felt is slowing down. Usually that makes the balls not slide into pockets as much as they would day 1.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Filler's showing he still an imature little ass, calling extensions with all kinds of time then shooting right in.
I actually think that's wise. You only get one extension per rack so he can't abuse it. But if he thinks he's out already but knows one shot is going to be a little harder than the others, he might as well take the extensions to take the shotclock monkey off his back even if he doesn't need it. If it makes him psychologically relax even a little bit, it's not a bad idea. I don't think he's sharking.

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually think that's wise. You only get one extension per rack so he can't abuse it. But if he thinks he's out already but knows one shot is going to be a little harder than the others, he might as well take the extensions to take the shotclock monkey off his back even if he doesn't need it. If it makes him psychologically relax even a little bit, it's not a bad idea. I don't think he's sharking.
He's doing it on the 9 ball!