AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Day 2 Morning Session
Losers side matches

Free Youtube Table 2

day2 m1.jpg

BlueRaider

Registered
Corey was already dead in the water on the loser's side with his opponent on the hill, but his run at this tournament just ended on a miscue on a very straightforward shot.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Evening Session (530pm UK /1230 EST) about 2 hrs from now.

Do or die losers side matches. Winner qualify for last 64, loser goes home

d2 evening.JPG

levid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To me there are worse bracket services than Digitalpool, but it also makes me wonder about the reason MR ditched Cuescore which they were using recently.
Please try it now and see if it's better We have been doing a lot of work to upgrade our server infrastructure to handle the load.

BlueRaider

Registered
I feel a bit bad for Corey. He's outclassed on 9' tables playing 9 ball and 10 ball against even mid-tier pros now it seems.

That said, he's still very strong on bar boxes and playing 8 ball, one pocket, and banks on big tables. I hope he's getting sponsored to make these global trips to some of these events, otherwise he's probably losing a lot of time and money on travel and entry fees. He would have probably stood a chance of making much more money with far fewer expenses staying home and playing in the U.S. Open events happening right now.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That makes more sense. I only saw this guy, and also realize his name is spelled differently

View attachment 636577
I don't envy the caretakers of the FR database when it comes to creating/maintaining names for non-roman scripts like Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic. Their player search algorithm is a clear area for improvement though.

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched some of the table 2 action on youtube and thought it was pretty good. No commentary was necessary, it is nine ball. No delay between racks. No ads.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched some of the table 2 action on youtube and thought it was pretty good. No commentary was necessary, it is nine ball. No delay between racks. No ads.
My only complaint is that they don't always show the score, and in some cases if you're just tuning in it's hard even to tell who's playing. Other than that, it's fine.

levid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This digitalpool live score is still just a pain to use.
Just slow or sometimes not loading at all.
MR tries to be professional about every part of their tournaments, but I can't understand why they use this useless app for a WC.
Please try it now and see if it's faster for you. We have been doing a lot of work to upgrade our server infrastructure to handle the high traffic load.