world pool tourney betting info(must see)

tigerair

Registered
betting on the wpc info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have a little to add about betting on the wpc tourney coming up soon.if you think the odds you are getting on that site are good well here is some info that will make you all want to bet.go to betcris.com and look up the odds there.take my advice for 100 dollars even if you lose you will win 8 thousand on jose parica.he is plus 8000 meaning bet 100 to win 8k.johnny archer is plus 1200 so is earl,100 gets you 1200.the favorite is efren reyes at plus 500.for all up pool fans check out the odds and after it is over then you can say if i only bet.i took all 3 i mentioned.if you bet i hope you all pick the winner and if you do let me know
rich from rochester
ps how can jose be such an underdog at plus 8000,remember he has never been there and he has a hardass about all the coverage the fellow philapinos get,he is gonna win just to show the world who is the top player from his country,i hope you all get a piece of that action.100 gets you 8000.
good luck

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Are you saying that Mike is short changing us on our v-odds just to get our v-cash ?
I'm shocked. No, I'm shocked and awed.. imo

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Different bet altogether. I am simply laying odds on someone winning their group.

If Jose Parica comes out of that tourney as the winner, I will be completely shocked. Don't get me wrong, Parica is a great player, (and no, I don't want to match up with him ever) but he has not yet proven that he can win the big one.

Mike

The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That site sucks.It's win only.If i'm betting I want to bet each way,that means that they can finish in the top 4 for me to win.
Parica all the way baby....

tigerair said:
betting on the wpc info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have a little to add about betting on the wpc tourney coming up soon.if you think the odds you are getting on that site are good well here is some info that will make you all want to bet.go to betcris.com and look up the odds there.take my advice for 100 dollars even if you lose you will win 8 thousand on jose parica.he is plus 8000 meaning bet 100 to win 8k.johnny archer is plus 1200 so is earl,100 gets you 1200.the favorite is efren reyes at plus 500.for all up pool fans check out the odds and after it is over then you can say if i only bet.i took all 3 i mentioned.if you bet i hope you all pick the winner and if you do let me know
rich from rochester
ps how can jose be such an underdog at plus 8000,remember he has never been there and he has a hardass about all the coverage the fellow philapinos get,he is gonna win just to show the world who is the top player from his country,i hope you all get a piece of that action.100 gets you 8000.
good luck

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
About 10 years ago there was a tournament in Las Vegas. Winner takes all. $100,000. There were 10 players and the long shot went off at 100 to 1. Guess who won. The matches were shown on ESPN. You could see that the matches were thrown. Think about it. If all the players bet $1000.00 they would all "win" $100,000. instead of just one player. If they spread their money around they could have won more. Every one knew that it was a scam and if you were in Vegas at the time you could have cleaned up. The tournament was never held again. Just be careful on how you bet. The object is to make money. More money is made in the back room than in the tournament. Pool players are out to make money period. If they can make more money by throwing a game they will.