Would anyone buy used Accu-Stats vhs?

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
I am just curious whether I should pursue this or not...

I have maybe 130 VHS Accu-Stats from approximately 1990-2004 or so.

I have watched them and just want to get rid of them, but considering they cost about $40-50 each, I would rather not give them away.

Any suggestions or is there anyone interested in buying the whole batch??

Thanks

I was thinking even a room could purchase them and start a rental option for some extra cash....
 
definitely sellable...i think you put up a list here and sell them 10 for $70-100.

if you decide to give them away, please let me know and i will direct me to accept shipment!
 
Talk to Pat.... You can buy dvd version of any tape you own for 6 bucks.... Regardless of what you decide to do with the old tapes....

I thought I was the only one with 100+ matches.... :grin:
 
Back
Top