Wow! AZBilliards main forum is so beautiful now.... The Pool forum of the world!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I logged into AZBilliards main forum today and it was beautiful. All kind of different colors. This is the Best Pool Forum in the world. I already loved AZB, but now it is more than love. Thank you, Mr. Mike, Mr. Jerry, and Mr. Wilson, for such a wonderful pool site.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Scroll down to the bottom right, and you can change back.

Wondering when Tournament Blue, Brunswick Centennial, Aramith Super Pro TV skins will be available in the future.
I still prefer the vB 3 style.

OG for life.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-13 at 6.36.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-05-13 at 6.36.10 PM.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I logged into AZBilliards main forum today and it was beautiful. All kind of different colors. This is the Best Pool Forum in the world. I already loved AZB, but now it is more than love. Thank you, Mr. Mike, Mr. Jerry, and Mr. Wilson, for such a wonderful pool site.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock, I mean no disrespect but there are some posts where you come across as as a 60's slacker strung out on Ecstasy or Quayludes.

Go easy on the free love dude.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

i love it, its the best change i have ever seen on any board since 96. AZB rules the pool world. yay:thumbup::thumbup:

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
AZB's Awesome New LQQK!

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I agree Lock,
AZB has classed our forum look up huh!:thumbup:

David Harcrow

MississaugaFats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTF! WOW!! The new AZ is HERE!

:bow-down:Congrats on a job very nicely done gentlemen!:thumbup: My only question is...where's the instruction manual??:lol: I'm looking forward to the exploration.

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
I can't see where the forum style changed much for me at all. I have always used VB3 though. Main page is very nice.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

This is pretty cool, isn't it? :)

Lock N Load, be bold and go gold! :cool:

jpparmentier

AZB Artist
Silver Member
Team AzB
Hey Jam,
I would like to go to gold?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Go to your the links menu, you will find a "Support AZB" button.

Thanks very much.

We are currently working on Gold member features, now that the new site is up. You will soon be glad you joined :)

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go to your the links menu, you will find a "Support AZB" button.

Thanks very much.

We are currently working on Gold member features, now that the new site is up. You will soon be glad you joined :)

Hello AZB Artist,
I thank you for that heads up. You are doing a great job with the art work on AZB!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
I put mine back to tech 2.

I don't like that the User CP list has been restructured...............

Kim