WPBA - new website

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Like the new look. Out of curiosity, have they not had a chance to get the player bios up yet?

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Like the new look. Out of curiosity, have they not had a chance to get the player bios up yet?

I emailed them to ask about that...and there are a couple of things that they are still finishing up.

But they are excited about the new look and feel...and wanted to publish the new site to correspond with the membership drive that they are streaming today.

Keep checking back for more new stuff over the next couple weeks.

I'm totally excited about it. Really looks great!

Melissa

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is correct Melissa. This is just a preliminary look at what the new website will have. We have a press release scheduled to go out later today with more info on what new features to expect. We will still be adding content and new pages for the next few weeks, maybe longer.

We just wanted to get this preliminary one active so that fans can see the new look with the telethon and the stream for this week in Atlanta.

shayla

BODY - MIND - SOUL
Silver Member
Looks great! I hope the behind the scenes of the website will make it easy for anyone associated with the WPBA to make updates. Nice job!

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Maybe they can have a nice big EASY button somewhere that says BRACKETS on it, for whatever tournament is going on.

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
That is correct Melissa. This is just a preliminary look at what the new website will have. We have a press release scheduled to go out later today with more info on what new features to expect. We will still be adding content and new pages for the next few weeks, maybe longer.

We just wanted to get this preliminary one active so that fans can see the new look with the telethon and the stream for this week in Atlanta.

Well you guys have done a great job with it so far. Looking forward to the final product!!!! Congrats! :thumbup:

Melissa

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Looks good but no link to the telethon that i can find.

Just called someone to tell them that. They said keep trying...the stream should be up soon. (I'm guessing it will be linked to the "Telethon" banner that is on the WPBA homepage.)

Melissa

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Looks like it's up and running now...but you have to click the banner for the Atlanta Classic...not the telethon banner.

And I'm not getting sound yet.

Melissa

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WPBA Launches Preliminary New Website at Atlanta Classic

WPBA.com recently received a much needed facelift this week. Fans are invited to follow all of the action at the WPBA Atlanta Classic on WPBA.com. The live stream can be found at http://www.wpba.com/tournaments/2010-atlanta-classic.html and will kick off with a behind the scenes look at the Classic Tour with a Membership Drive Telethon which will feature player interviews, tips, and a live stream of the players meeting for the Atlanta Classic. Fan and Patron Memberships range from $10-$2500 with varying levels of exposure and benefits including items such as player posters or headshots, WPBA merchandise, VIP tickets to WPBA Classic Tour events and DVD’s of previous matches.

The live stream of the Atlanta Classic is brought to you by PoolDawg. Matches will be streamed Thursday and Friday beginning at 10AM and Saturday at 11AM EST.

The new site is still under construction and new content will be added over the next few weeks and months. Currently, the site features information about upcoming WPBA tour stops, ESPN match airings and WPBA Regional Tours. Soon, fans will be able to connect with WPBA pro players and other fans in the new Players Club. The Players Club is WPBA's very own social network of players, sponsors and fans. Create your own club profile and enjoy posting to private and community walls, creating and joining groups, uploading and managing photos/videos and much more. Tune into WPBA.com this week to catch all of the live coverage!

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Phone #'s to cal to get a membership to supprot the WPBA.

(267) 466-9404

(406) 370-6687

(206) 920-1936

call now and get a membership to support the WBPA

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
New Site looks great but....

I really like the look of the new site but...one thing I noticed is that there are a few spelling mistakes ( In the WPBA on TV section.) "San Deigo" and "Niagra" ......outside of that looks good.

Keep it up.