WPBA tour stop and ironical turn of events

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After so many years the WPBA event returned to Charlotte,NC. Pro players from charlotte have been a dominent force in WPBA tour all the time. But when it is played in their home town the charlotte Pro players ( Fisher sisters,Gerda, Kim shaw ) were eliminated and could not make it to the TV matches.Folks that is life,I guess and I don`t like that.:confused:

Last edited:

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
New faces playing in the TV matches is what they need. People can only take so much of watching the same players over and over.

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
New faces playing in the TV matches is what they need. People can only take so much of watching the same players over and over.

Rite on Bro!!!

I can only take so much Allison, Karen, & Gy yung (SP)....

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuechick said:
You do know that Kelley and Allison are not related?

They are not!!!? They both had the same last name and they both are from the same country.dang, I became a fool again.Some one already sent me a private message reminding me that they are not sisters.my bad:eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
As much as I like the old faces, I definitely look forward to seeing some new faces on TV.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait a minute! They are different people?! WTF?

There, now you look les dum, Vag!

vagabond said:
They are not!!!? They both had the same last name and they both are from the same country.dang, I became a fool again.Some one already sent me a private message reminding me that they are not sisters.my bad:eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, what a turn of events? Anna, Pan and Ouschan came from the one loss side to elimnate the Fishers, Korr and Gerda on the winner's side who had not lost. Only Kim has not lost. This sudden death format is interesting.

The finals will be fresh with real young exciting girls/women with an international flair.

Where's TAR when you want them?

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
vagabond said:

Did they also mention there is no such word a "ironical"? ;)
Steve

Roadkill

Retired Pool Hustler
Silver Member
Moon Cricket said:
Personally, I don't mind seeing Allison a lot....she is HAWT!

So is her girlfriend! Oh and they did make in on TV today....only as audience members.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pooltchr said:
Did they also mention there is no such word a "ironical"? ;)
Steve

I wish u had looked up in the dictionary before you got sarcastic.
Your comment certainly reflects yore level of education and ignorance.:cool:

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:

There are also 2 Bustamantes around, watch out for that thread!