WTB- 314 pre-cat 5/16x14

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hello guys..what the title says....no ring just black collar please....no ding or scratch...straight.....shoot me a pm please...it would be nice if it has stitch maple ring that will match my R6 :)

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
283   0   0
I think that I saw 1 pre-cat with the 5/16-14 piloted joint in the pics.
I just dont know what second grade means. Sorry buddy, I'd love to
sell you one of mine, but then I wouldnt have it.:eek: Good luck with
your search Jun. I love those shafts.:thumbup:

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hey Dom,

how you doing buddy?...i do really like your mottey with pre-cat pred shaft...I already have one myself but i just want an extra spare just incase ....but if you decided to let go one of your shaft you know who to find first :thumbup:..are you ready for our big match at VF next year? ...lol..take it easy bud...

jaycast...that's a great find...thanks....is that the same shaft as Isaac? .

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
Hey Dom,

how you doing buddy?...i do really like your mottey with pre-cat pred shaft...I already have one myself but i just want an extra spare just incase ....but if you decided to let go one of your shaft you know who to find first :thumbup:..are you ready for our big match at VF next year? ...lol..take it easy bud...

That is exactly the same as Isaac's and Ryan's.The second grade pred shafts have slight imperfection but has the same hit as the regular ones.

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
283   0   0
Hey Dom,

Oh, yeah, I'm all ready to go. I'll have some knee and back supports for
squatting down and racking balls all night. Man after a while it gets
tough.:grin: