WTB Kamui Black Tips- Where is the best place?

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, I was able to try out the Kamui black tips a few weeks ago at Derby City and absolutely loved them. Was just wondering where the best place is to order them? I'm not looking to buy bulk, just 4-6 tips. Thank you for any and all feedback.

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
Well, I was able to try out the Kamui black tips a few weeks ago at Derby City and absolutely loved them. Was just wondering where the best place is to order them? I'm not looking to buy bulk, just 4-6 tips. Thank you for any and all feedback.
There is only one guy here i go to..troy aka KOINNKID..

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I was going to say the same thing. I bought two from Troy last week. The service is great and you won't find them cheaper anywhere.

Great job at the derby by the way Beav. I know you guys had to put up with a lot this year. It seemed like this year everyone was exhausted all the time. Thanks for running the show.

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was going to say the same thing. I bought two from Troy last week. The service is great and you won't find them cheaper anywhere.

Great job at the derby by the way Beav. I know you guys had to put up with a lot this year. It seemed like this year everyone was exhausted all the time. Thanks for running the show.

Thanks alot for the kind words Brandon. Yeah, the trip this year was rough on all of us, but still more than worth it because of the fans like yourself. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet someday buddy, first round is on me.

And thanks to everyone who responded, i'll have to get a hold of Troy, I keep hearing he's a great guy to deal with. Thanks again everyone.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I agree,the Kamui black supersoft is the best tip that I've ever hit with hands down and I've tryed them all.Don Broos from db custom cues has anything you need.If they ever stop making those tips I'll quit pool!Good luck;)