WTB: Looking for a Randy Mobley Brumhandl.

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Looking to try a new JB. I know there are not many out there as they were a limited run, but I'd like to try a Mobley Brumhandl. Any one out there looking to sell there's?
Please PM me, cash at hand.
Dan Z

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Dan

STOP!!!!!

What's a Brumhandl? Isn't that a gun?

This thread is useless without pics.

Show and tell please.

Kevin

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Cigs Dan I wish I would of bought one when Jaime was offering them...

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Beyond compare......

If I had to keep one cue it would be the Brumhandl # 2.

Last edited:

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Looking to try a new JB. I know there are not many out there as they were a limited run, but I'd like to try a Mobley Brumhandl. Any one out there looking to sell there's?
Please PM me, cash at hand.
Dan Z

Ease into the speed of the break slowly. It's like a high performance car, it takes some getting used to. Congrats.

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I can't wait...

Thank you all for the positive feedback and tips. I am looking forward to trying it out. I think it will fit my style of breaking well. As for jumping, we'll see...
Dan Z

mnb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thank you all for the positive feedback and tips. I am looking forward to trying it out. I think it will fit my style of breaking well. As for jumping, we'll see...
Dan Z
Post up some pictures when you get it :grin:

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
Might need to move this thread to the main forum ... anyway, I want to know more. I have a fancy Alex Brick diamondwood break/jump that works crazy good. I've been jumping full stick and have jumped over the object ball more often than not. This will take some getting used to.
Pics and more info, please!

SCollie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
brumhandl

I have #10 and i am willing to sell it when Randy finishes making a matching set player, break and jump cue, the time line is almost a year. If anyone is interested pm me. I have an offer please stop sending me
ssages thank you.

Last edited:

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Dan Z

The tip that Randy puts on is hard but after a while I replaced it with an Odega tip and the performance went thru the roof. The cue jumps real easy because of the weight, which is around 15 oz.