WTS: Lambros Titlist conversion

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
NEW PICS/CASE/VENEERS/JOINT/PRICE. Looking to sell one of my Titlist conversions. This one is a Mike Lambros Titlist that I purchased from Kamdaswani several years ago. It has amazingly vibrant veneers and hits like a dream. Weighs 18.5oz and shafts measure 12.85mm. Everything is dead straight and in very good condition. Below is the link from Kam's original post:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1245844&posted=1#post1245844
IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5239.jpg

IMG_5238.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

It is the bottom cue in the lineup. More pics are available if needed. NEW PRICE $1700...shipped/insured in the states. No trades please...
Dan Z

Last edited:

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
interested in the lambros but also wondering if any of those scruggs are for sale as well? top one pictured?
Thanks,
Tim

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Lambros Titlist

All PM answered. Not really looking for trades at this time. For over a year this cue has been retired, its too good to just sit in a case.
Dan Z

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Lambros Titlist

For a couple of days now, I have only received trade offers. So, I am willing to add cash for a nice Franklin era or earlier South West cue. Lets give this a try...
Dan Z

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Lambros Titlist

Thanks Nick and Colin. The cue hits very solid and gives great feel. To answer the questions, it is in near mint condition with the only flaw being that the brass rings on one of the two shafts have lost their luster, hard to explain because the rings are under the clear coat. Not sure why but that's the only flaw with the cue. Everything is straight together and apart. It does have the Lambros ultra joint, which rocks.
Only really interested in Franklin SW as partial trade.
Thanks,
Dan Z

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
nice Titlist

Very nice Titlist blank and quality conversion. Only looking for pre-date South West or Franklin Era SW(I like those oldies!) have cash to add...
Dan Z

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
A custom Lambros Case included

I'll try to get pics out, but for the same price, I'll include a custom 1x2 tube style case engraved "Lambros Custom Cues". A very nice case courtesy of Mr. Nick Serdula...
Dan Z

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man I wished I would have seen rings like these before I sent specs for mine off! This cue and another I've seen on here are awesome!

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Really nice!!

I'm not sure cause of the pics,but the pin looks like a Radial not his standard 3x8 10.If it is radial that would be Mikes Ultra Joint#2.He doesn't use these pins now unless ordered specificly from the buyer.Awesome feedback and Playability.Goodluck

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
nice Titlist

I'm not sure cause of the pics,but the pin looks like a Radial not his standard 3x8 10.If it is radial that would be Mikes Ultra Joint#2.He doesn't use these pins now unless ordered specificly from the buyer.Awesome feedback and Playability.Goodluck

Thanks for the info. You are right about the awesome feedback and playability.
Dan Z

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
It's not that easy...

what a crime cutting a full splice Titlist .

Sir, Sometimes depending on the weight of the cue, its necessary to cut it and add a handle section. If this is not done and you just add a heavy stainless joint and bolt the cue will feel like a barbell. But you are right, sometimes is done to get those long pretty veneers to jump out of the cue. I think both are perfectly good reasons to cut them! Either way, they are instant classics in my book.
Dan Z

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wish I had the cash for it. It would look great next to my Titlists.