* Your Pro Pool Clinic with Tom Kennedy, Matt Sherman *

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
If he answers these questions directly, it will be the first time he's done so.
Wait a minute!

I've answered your questions directly AND I've offered you a free lesson to test my theories and instruction AND I've offered you your choice of student, fellow teacher and playing pro references--heck I even offered you James Bond actor references (!), all of which you have refused.

So either take my references and contact them or stop making nasty remarks.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
20 minutes at a time, several times a day. Not 20 minutes a day.

Forgetting clinics for a minute --- But for actual practice --- nothing beats a marathon practice session. Lots of really interesting things happen to a player as the hours of continuous play tick by. You should try it sometime.
will try to do that fran
always appreciate your advice....(y)

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait a minute!

I've answered your questions directly AND I've offered you a free lesson to test my theories and instruction AND I've offered you your choice of student, fellow teacher and playing pro references--heck I even offered you James Bond actor references (!), all of which you have refused.

So either take my references and contact them or stop making nasty remarks.
Another song and dance. You aren't fooling anyone on here anymore.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Another song and dance. You aren't fooling anyone on here anymore.
So if you ask a different instructor for lessons, and he or she says, "PM me and I'll give you references from touring pros, fellow teachers and students," you'd respond, "Can't fool me! I've caught you out! I'm wise to your tricks!"

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
BilliardsAbout said:
Tony Robles was paid to film instructional videos as a demonstrator for one of my pool websites.

lfigueroa said:
Video/endorsement link please.

Lou Figueroa
Please what? I've explained in post # 100. And as I'm tired of repeating:

"I’ve collaborated with Ronny Park, Tim “The Monk” Miller, Donny Lutz, Tony Robles, Dom Esposito, Allan P. Sand, Tom Kennedy, Max Eberle, Mike Massey, Dom “The Drill Instructor” Esposito, Nancy Cote, Tom “Dr. Cue” Rossman, Tom Simpson, Steve Lillis, Jason “The Michigan Kid” Lynch, Neil Johnson, Doug “Pool Tables 101” Walters, Ted Mauro, Ken Tewksbury . . . but most of these stay off/stayed off AZ because of the toxicity from some who are legendary forum trolls!"

Rack nine grains of sand together in a diamond shape, then break them open and run the rack with your sandy cue stick.

If it helps, I can put the above into Hebrew or Greek for you.

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Seriously ... post some of your instructional videos or you have no credibility. Let the buyer decide if they like the product...otherwise you're simply a salesman peddling goods. Are you a professional or huckster.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So if you ask a different instructor for lessons, and he or she says, "PM me and I'll give you references from touring pros, fellow teachers and students," you'd respond, "Can't fool me! I've caught you out! I'm wise to your tricks!"
Since you don't want to stop, I'll respond.

I think anyone that purports to be an instructor on here AND uses the site to advertise their lessons, should be held to a higher standard than the average Joe Blow (like me) who posts on here.

You never answer questions directly as obfuscation is your main MO on here. You mislead and exaggerate often. You have no available videos of your instruction or play. You're unable to provide reviews of your instruction publicly, while hiding behind offers to send them privately, and the only reviews that can be found are from new, mysterious, hit-n-run posters. I don't believe you're a total scam artist, but I don't have any reason to NOT believe you are.

Because of all this, if you were held to a higher standard, it would make total sense to ban you!

Any other questions?

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
20 minutes at a time, several times a day. Not 20 minutes a day.

Forgetting clinics for a minute --- But for actual practice --- nothing beats a marathon practice session. Lots of really interesting things happen to a player as the hours of continuous play tick by. You should try it sometime.

For your long sessions, do you take any breaks? Or practice non-stop at the table?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please what? I've explained in post # 100. And as I'm tired of repeating:

"I’ve collaborated with Ronny Park, Tim “The Monk” Miller, Donny Lutz, Tony Robles, Dom Esposito, Allan P. Sand, Tom Kennedy, Max Eberle, Mike Massey, Dom “The Drill Instructor” Esposito, Nancy Cote, Tom “Dr. Cue” Rossman, Tom Simpson, Steve Lillis, Jason “The Michigan Kid” Lynch, Neil Johnson, Doug “Pool Tables 101” Walters, Ted Mauro, Ken Tewksbury . . . but most of these stay off/stayed off AZ because of the toxicity from some who are legendary forum trolls!"

Rack nine grains of sand together in a diamond shape, then break them open and run the rack with your sandy cue stick.

If it helps, I can put the above into Hebrew or Greek for you.

Please: could you provide a link to the video Tony Robles shot for you and/or his endorsement of your instruction.

Lou Figueroa

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For your long sessions, do you take any breaks? Or practice non-stop at the table?
Yes, sure. You have to take breaks. But short ones and not often. Everyone is different. For me, I could play 2 hours continuously without a break, and then take a 10 minute coffee break and go right back for another 2 hours, and so-on for about 6 hours.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Since you don't want to stop, I'll respond.

I think anyone that purports to be an instructor on here AND uses the site to advertise their lessons, should be held to a higher standard than the average Joe Blow (like me) who posts on here.

You never answer questions directly as obfuscation is your main MO on here. You mislead and exaggerate often. You have no available videos of your instruction or play. You're unable to provide reviews of your instruction publicly, while hiding behind offers to send them privately, and the only reviews that can be found are from new, mysterious, hit-n-run posters. I don't believe you're a total scam artist, but I don't have any reason to NOT believe you are.

Because of all this, if you were held to a higher standard, it would make total sense to ban you!

Any other questions?
Yes, why are you persisting in being wrong, and being so rude?

Other people when offered pro, teacher and student references either politely decline or follow through.

And Tom "Dr. Cue" Rossman is a "new, mysterious poster"?

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Other people when offered pro, teacher and student references either politely decline or follow through.

If you keep asking me questions I'm going to continue answering them DIRECTLY, which is something you refuse to do.

This thread has done nothing but confirm my every suspicion of you. I've been wrong about nothing here.

At this point, you couldn't pay me to give me instruction. Is that clear?

I know you're aware of this and don't care, but Tom Rossman has never posted on here. I do bet you could promise a super-duper top-secret, certified, notarized, officially sealed letter with Dr Cue's stamp of authenticity, that detailed your most excellent instructing abilities.

Of course you could do that, but not provide a single reference on here, or backup previous claims that you've been questioned on. We know...we know...

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

At this point, Matt, the knowledgeable posters here have a right to question you. Fran has pointed out that Tony Robles, who is listed as a collaborator, says he doesn’t know you. So it’s fair to ask about the collaborators that you are using as part of your advertising and to what degree of collaboration. It feels like you don’t realize that there’s a lot of connections in this group that could ask each of your listed living collaborators with ease. Why wouldn’t a potential client want to check what you’ve basically listed as references to your services?

FYI - I asked Max Eberle. He doesn’t know you, thinks you might have some kind of blog, and remembers that you sent him a questionnaire to which he wasn’t able to respond. Maybe you can clarify what kind of collaboration you had with Max as there might be a mixup in terminology.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At this point, Matt, the knowledgeable posters here have a right to question you. Fran has pointed out that Tony Robles, who is listed as a collaborator, says he doesn’t know you. So it’s fair to ask about the collaborators that you are using as part of your advertising and to what degree of collaboration. It feels like you don’t realize that there’s a lot of connections in this group that could ask each of your listed living collaborators with ease. Why wouldn’t a potential client want to check what you’ve basically listed as references to your services?

FYI - I asked Max Eberle. He doesn’t know you, thinks you might have some kind of blog, and remembers that you sent him a questionnaire to which he wasn’t able to respond. Maybe you can clarify what kind of collaboration you had with Max as there might be a mixup in terminology.

Don't want to say George Santos, but...

Lou Figueroa
but I do like
the reference to
Christian pickups.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 6.38.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 6.38.15 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 98