Zinzola Ebony on Birds Eye

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Four Ebony Points on a Birds Eye Maple Forearm. Veneers of Chartreuse, Purple, Lt Blue and Black, with Black Papers between each color. Ivory Notched Diamond and two dots in each point. Ebony Butt Sleeve with 4 Large Ivory Notched Diamonds and 16 Ivory Dots. Silver and Ivory Barbell style Ringwork in all positions. Ivory Joint. Elforyn Butt Cap. Black Leather Wrap.

Cue includes two shafts with LBM Ferrules and Triangle Tips. I am finishing up the shafts today, so different tips or ferrules are an option.

$2,100

05-29-11-006.jpg

05-29-11-007.jpg

05-29-11-008.jpg

05-29-11-009.jpg

05-29-11-010.jpg

Last edited:

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sweet

Really nice, classic woods & notched diamonds with Zinzola flair (veneers and those all the way to the joint points)

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Nice work tony

SHARP AND CLEAN CUE TONY ANOTHER BEAUTY. I HAVE A FEELING DOWN THE ROAD IN YEARS TO COME ALL THESE BEAUTIES YOU ARE BUILDING ARE GOING TO BE VERY SOUGHT AFTER.....AND LUCKY FOR SOME OF US WE WILL HAVE A FEW :wink:
I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND:thumbup:
TO TAKE DELIVERY OF MY NEWEST PLAYERS.......JEFF

2cool2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Another Masterpiece

Long points, paper veneers and understated design elegance. What could be better? Another beauty!

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Wow

WOW NEVER THOUGHT THIS CUE WOULD LAST THIS LONG AS IT SEEMS THAT EVERY POST YOU PUT UP SELLS WITHIN A FEW HOURS. THIS CUE REMINDS ME OF MY #93 WHICH IS ONE OF THE NICEST LOOKING CUE IN MY STABLE.....:thumbup:

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
110   1   0
Bump for a cuemaker that helps out his customers and actual responds to emails/phone calls!!! GL with the sale Tony but i'm sure you won't need it with this beautiful cue.