Zylr cue

HyperioN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you have ready to sell? I would love a sneaky pete style with a thick ring by the butt cap. Must be in 9/10 condition and straight. PM me! Thanks

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know you WANT a zylr but Kerry zeilers apprentice ( Joey Bautista) you can also find him on here AND Facebook.... I PLAY with a JOEY cue currently and while I understand wanting a Kerry zeiler I also realize their is simply nothing better than a Joey cue IMO

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
I know you WANT a zylr but Kerry zeilers apprentice ( Joey Bautista) you can also find him on here AND Facebook.... I PLAY with a JOEY cue currently and while I understand wanting a Kerry zeiler I also realize their is simply nothing better than a Joey cue IMO
I have had two Zylrs and two Joeys. I also think Joey has built on the knowledge Kerry had and has come into his own with fantastic hitting cues. Both Joey and Zylr cues are becoming more and more difficult to find on the second hand market.

-dj

HyperioN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you jayburger and DJKeys. I currently have one of Joey’s cues, I’ve had another and have one more on the way! I agree that his cues are amazing. I have a Zylr too and it is 23 ounces! I saw a few Zylr cues for sale in the last 18 months and regret passing on them.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Zyler sneaky that is around 19 oz. Thinking about selling. Not cheap.