db Cues and Falcon Cues team up

LessThanMike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Radial Pin is becoming very popular with cuemakers, both production and custom cue wise. Provides a really solid hit, never played with one, but people I know have them. Not sure the dimensions of the thread itself, but im sure if you google something like Billiards radial pin, you will come up with lots of hits.. mostly for cues..but it should still give you an idea of what it is

P.S Radial Pins are also available on Predator Shafts as one of their standard joints

dbCustomCues

First Choice Billiards
Silver Member
When I say common, I mean Radial as a brand name and made by the guys who make Uni-loc. Not some cheap copy.The taps are avalible thru Atlas or Prather and Im sure some other guys as well.Sorry for the confusion.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that is the pin you are useing I owe you a apoligy . There are so many cues being made with someodd ball thread and pitch, and useing the name radial, which is owned by Atlas . Again If That is the pin I Do Apaligize . My spelling suck, probably playing pool , with my Falcon, Yes I have owned them, Instead of speling class . There are some Custom cue makers changeing the Radial Dia. by a few thousands and adding 1/2 tread per inch, just so they are the only one that can service the cue or offer any shafts or joint pro. Dale Perry is one, no one but dale Perry can do anything to his cues becouse he has a custon pin made only for him. Says it hits better. I am not that stupid to think a pin with 8 1/2 treads per inch hits any better than 8 t.p. Inch. Thanks JIm

dbCustomCues

First Choice Billiards
Silver Member
Cues are in and they look better than the pics.Some slight mods but new pics will be up soon.25% off retail if bought directly through me.Limited to only 20 0f each model.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Don,

Here's are the pics of the beautiful cues!!!

178040321_o.jpg

178040127_o.jpg

178039950_o.jpg

178039711_o.jpg

178039520_o.jpg

dbCustomCues said:
Cues are in and they look better than the pics.Some slight mods but new pics will be up soon.25% off retail if bought directly through me.Limited to only 20 0f each model.

dbCustomCues

First Choice Billiards
Silver Member
Cues are now available #1 is $299 #2 is $399 #3 is $499 and #4 $599 minus 25% for all orders placed through me ,dealers can inquire about special rates.

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dbCustomCues said:
Cues are now available #1 is $299 #2 is $399 #3 is $499 and #4 $599 minus 25% for all orders placed through me ,dealers can inquire about special rates.

Funds have been sent for one of each. Looking forward to getting them. A great deal for the money, Will give a review once received.
Thanks
Walter
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BUMP....i've seen this cue in person and its well executed..and Don is good guy to deal with....but don't play poker against him :grin-square:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
dbCustomCues said:
Coming soon, true players cues designed here in Canada for players everywhere. Sharp true points, wood to wood joint with radial type pin. All exotic wood forarms and butts, Mother of pearl inlays and a whole lot more. Prices will be from $299.95 up to $599.95 with optional cue extender available. All shafts are sesoned Canadian hard rock maple. For more info PM or call me at 416 990 9505 db Cues.

Hello, since Falcon has stopped production in Canada and the current Falcon cues are being made in China, are these cues are also being produced in China?

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Hello, since Falcon has stopped production in Canada and the current Falcon cues are being made in China, are these cues are also being produced in China?

tHANKS

burns420

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
these cues look great in person, the pics dont really do them justice. if only they made a wrapless version..