Prized pieces in my collection

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
feeling better now

Here are a couple of my cues from my collection.
The cues in the line up from L/R are:
Searing, Searing, RC3, Haley, Black Boar, Vollmer, Tascarella, Tascarella, Szamboti, and Szamboti.

Enjoy.
Myron

Collection_0483.jpg

Myron,

it takes me a few hours to recover my heartattack from looking on these Gems :woot: .... there is so much marvellous in that line .... i am sure it took you a collectorslivetime to hunt them all down .... some of us will never get only close a chance to get one of them or even hold one in his hands ....... i know your search will continue for more of them :grin-square:

If you ever made it over here to visit me, please bring only one S and one SZAM to let me touch it and maybe hit few Balls with them ..... btw i would gladly accept that 3 Cue From the right as an kingly gift ;) because its my Favorite in that line :wink:

Take care my dear Friend.

Berny

PS: Glad Jimmy loves his new Toy two :D

Last edited:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great array of fine custom cues Myron!. My favs are the Haley (bet you didn't see that coming), the Peacock Szam, and the blue veneered Hoppe Searing. Thanks for sharing!

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have a great set of cues. Each one is as good as the one next to it... very well done. All you have to do is buy two Joint protectors.
SSach - JP's are always part of the chase and equally as fun to chase.
Hey great collection i think you should sell that searing to me with the half joint just my opinion lol. The barry is a knockout too......
Sean - Prized pieces are part of personal collections that are generally not for sale.
That Searing cue would only leave me if I gave up playing completely - I feel it is the best playing cue for me right now.
Excellent choices....but my favourite is the 1st hoppe no veneers searing simple but elegant....thanks for sharing your awesome collections :)
Jun - I have to admit that is my favorite design as well.
Simple but Deadly on the Felt!
Those are just sick!!!
DP - They are just sick aren't they.
A very nice mix and very nice pix.
Thanks for posting
Kevin
Kevin - Appreciate the comments - TNX!
Very nice Myron. :thumbup:
Troy - Coming from someone with an inspiring collection - Thank You!
Thats a nice collection you have there Myron.
Congrats
PD - Thank you!
Real nice set of woods you have there, thanks for the look see.
CJ - Some exotic woods in that line up for sure.
:yikes:
:thud: ......
Berny - Speechless?
Slowly but surely you're putting together an absolutely wonderful collection.
Congratulations and thanks again on your help with my Showman quest.
Talk to you soon...................
Jimmy
Jimmy - Always glad to help and that Showman is a true classic but most of all it is a real beauty.
Enjoy it and hopefully it will be the cue to take your game to the next level.

Last edited:

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whoa! That is a very impressive collection. And that could be my favorite Haley yet.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Mia - Glad you like the Haley.
I fell in love with the cue when I saw it but had to wait until a close friend found something more eye popping to chase.
Should you care to see more of the pictures of that cue please take a look at the Gambler Haley Right Here!
Myron, now that is one line up of HOT cues. I cant pick a favorite, they are all so nice
Steve
Steve - So glad you enjoy the cues.
I get goose bumps at times looking at some of your gems.
Should you end up visiting our close friend in the area again, please let me know since it is worth the trip to see you.
You have great taste in cues and you certainly know the cues everybody would love to own. This is a very nice well rounded collection from some of the best cue makers..........
James
James - It is a collection that took patience to collect and they truly are loved by many.
Nice Collection my Buddy.I like them all,but the Haley is my first Choice.
Now you have to add my 8 POINTER VOLLMER with recut Points.
Ralf
Ralf - I guess it is because the Haley is the only cue in the line up with Amboyna Burl.
Will be glad to take the Vollmer if you DONATE it to the collection! :D
Very Nice Myron, I would be proud to own any of them.
Doug
Doug - Glad to hear that from someone who too has an impressive line up of cues.
Talk to you at the next Billiard Event!
Nice collection - so if you had to play the game of your life which one would you pick or would it depend on the game 9 ball,, 14.1 , 8 ball etc.
Maldito - There is one cue in that line up that is truly battle tested and loved for all aspects of playing pool.
It is by far the best player for my style of and my stroke.
My player is the Searing Half Joint Hoppe and it is a Beast on the Felt (pictures before a tune-up and new wrap by Dennis - those pictures taken by Mike of Quality Cues)!
Very very nice set. I'd say the Boar is the one that catches my eye the most :grin-square:
Thunder Thighs - That cue is also a monster of a player and I used if as my exclusive player for 2 years - loved it.
Eventually it will be refinished/enhanced by Tony and will get come back better than ever.
Incredible set of high ends, sir. Appreciate the window into your world!
Chris
Chris - High Ends!
Never thought of them that way but they truly are some of the most appealing to me.
The Window Is Open!
Myron,
it takes me a few hours to recover my heartattack from looking on these Gems, there is so much marvellous in that line .... i am sure it took you a collectorslivetime to hunt them all down .... some of us will never get only close a chance to get one of them or even hold one in his hands ....... i know your search will continue for more of them :grin-square:
Take care my dear Friend.
Berny
Berny - Glad to know you recovered.
Had me wondering if you were to remain speechless.
Thanks for all the kind words and the help you provided in obtaining the Vollmer in my open Window of Cues.
A very tasteful and well thought out collection, Myron. Do I see Guy's Tascarella there too? Now thats a serious cue.
Simon - Thanks for the comments.
Guy loved the cue but his love for family is greater and the cue came to me while no one knew it was moved.
The Goncalo Alves Tascarella has been with me about a year now and it is a serious cue for a collection.
Great array of fine custom cues Myron!. My favs are the Haley (bet you didn't see that coming), the Peacock Szam, and the blue veneered Hoppe Searing. Thanks for sharing!
Jaime - Glad you can find a favorite.
At times, I think I have found one but something reminds me that they are all favorites to me.
Thanks for the kind words.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for indulging my request, Myron. Truly a stellar lineup of great designs and super execution. Pics are lookin' good, too!

Scott

Balance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Myron,

Why do I still dream about the first one of the left.:p

Two Szamboti cues you got are awesome.
How about the hitting feeling in pool game ??

To be honest you have some cues that I still looking for, like Searing..

However, Congrates you have many great cues in your closet my friend.

Balance

stanthebanker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wonderful collection

Hi Myron

This collection doesn't have to take a back seat to anybody's. Love all of your cues and we share alot of the same tastes. The Zam's are real classics. Take care and will look forward to seeing you at the US Open.

Stan

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Myron is as cool as they come too!
Matt <-- Wishes he had the discipline to be a collector like Myron....
Matt - Hoping you are doing well. Should you ever pick up the cues to play again, please let me know. Always fun getting into a challenging match.
Thanks for indulging my request, Myron. Truly a stellar lineup of great designs and super execution. Pics are lookin' good, too!
Scott
Scott - A simple request for a lot of fun to share. Glad to indulge! I guess until I put the group together I never realized how impressive the line up would be.
That's a great lineup, some beautiful cues! The exotic forearm Tascarella is my favorite, what wood is that? :cool:
WalkerInTN - Seems like the question was answered but in case someone missed it that cue is a Goncalo Alves Tascarella. Thanks for the comments!
GREAT CUES THAT BELONG TO AN EVEN BETTER GUY
p.s. THE WOOD IN THE FOREARM OF THE TASC IS GONCALO ALVES
Marcus - Thanks for the kind words and all the help with searches. I am sure you know how much the two Tasc's are appreciated.
very nice collection. i personally like the 3rd cue from left. :)
the_general - The RC3 cue is a great looking cue with some fine details. It is a great piece!
Myron,
Why do I still dream about the first one of the left.:p
Two Szamboti cues you got are awesome.
How about the hitting feeling in pool game ??
To be honest you have some cues that I still looking for, like Searing..
However, Congrates you have many great cues in your closet my friend.
Balance
Balance - Always a pleasure hearing from you.
Searing cue is my player that I use every time I am out.
Both of the Szam's are awesome players as well but I do not take them out much since I would prefer to play them on a home table.
Maybe one day soon.

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Myron - Know that I'm sincere when I tell you that I'd club a baby orphan twice for any one of those cues.....

Thanks for sharing.