Looking For a Money Game In Delaware/Eastern Shore of MD

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
I've got a friend who is looking to start playing for money again (after a 10 plus yr hiatus), nothing too big, but enough to make it interesting/ worth the drive.

I'd also be willing to play some cheap sets.

Thanks

:cool:

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got a friend who is looking to start playing for money again (after a 10 plus yr hiatus), nothing too big, but enough to make it interesting/ worth the drive.

I'd also be willing to play some cheap sets.

Thanks

delawho,just make the drive to baltimore when time allows & try "top hat billiard club". Theres always action there from every level of player & every $ amount & its a great place to play w/ great tables,seems to be the action room since cliff closed his doors in glen burnie.Ryan is there most sundays & brandon s. comes in,hell even kieth & angelostop by but not like they use to(wish keith would start playing again,luv that man & his game). Oh,& tony long is back in action after a 8 yr. lay off,hes there most nights.

Last edited:

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
delawho,just make the drive to baltimore when time allows & try "top hat billiard club". Theres always action there from every level of player & every $ amount & its a great place to play w/ great tables,seems to be the action room since cliff closed his doors in glen burnie.Ryan is there most sundays & brandon s. comes in,hell even kieth & angelostop by but not like they use to(wish keith would start playing again,luv that man & his game). Oh,& tony long is back in action after a 8 yr. lay off,hes there most nights.

Have you got a street address or the nearest intersection so I can mapquest it?

Thanks.

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you got a street address or the nearest intersection so I can mapquest it?

Thanks.

east joppa road & perring parkway, just look for jerrys chevy(a big dealership) & look for the 30ft tophat across the street( behind the bank on the corner), its right off of the 695 beltway about 1/4 mile at most

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
east joppa road & perring parkway, just look for jerrys chevy(a big dealership) & look for the 30ft tophat across the street( behind the bank on the corner), its right off of the 695 beltway about 1/4 mile at most

Glad to hear Top Hat is back as the place to be. It has been dead the last couple of times I went through. Are they still doing Sunday tourney?

JayBaltimore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
top hat is where the money is, if your going to drive up from the eastern shore, that's the place worth the drive. i have family in Salisbury i frequently see, so pm me your number and next time i'm down, we can get something going.

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to hear Top Hat is back as the place to be. It has been dead the last couple of times I went through. Are they still doing Sunday tourney?

yes, they start at 1:00, ryan is usually there as is tony long,black henry(tony & henry's game is 1 hole)shawn wilkie,d.j a lot of the northern boys come down fri & sat. to gamble

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes, they start at 1:00, ryan is usually there as is tony long,black henry(tony & henry's game is 1 hole)shawn wilkie,d.j a lot of the northern boys come down fri & sat. to gamble

Been there lots, not recently though.

Glad to hear Henry is out and about.

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member

Ryan and Shawn definitely out of my league... My friend is a 9 ball player.

Sounds like a place I definitely want to check out. I am sure there's someone there that's close to my speed.

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
top hat is where the money is, if your going to drive up from the eastern shore, that's the place worth the drive. i have family in Salisbury i frequently see, so pm me your number and next time i'm down, we can get something going.

There's a room in Salisbury, Breakers(?) I've never been there, but I know dannyb runs a tourney in there once in a while. Salisbury is about an hour and a half (or so) south of me.

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a room in Salisbury, Breakers(?) I've never been there, but I know dannyb runs a tourney in there once in a while. Salisbury is about an hour and a half (or so) south of me.

The room in Salisbury is Breaktime, I am real real occupied with my buisness right now. But at the end of August or beging of Salibury I will be having tournaments again... The ones in Salisbury will be on 9 Footers and the ones in Cambridge will be on the 7 footers...I will deffinatly let you know win they start.. We will have break and run pots. We will also be have a points system. There are usually a few people that have been known to throw a few Franklins around.

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been there lots, not recently though.

Glad to hear Henry is out and about.

yea henry is doing good after the hit & run that left his foot hanging by a thread(dont walk in the street). It's like it never happened he's walking so good,tony even got him a JOB......ha!!!!

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
would this guys name be russel parsons,i hear he's playing again.

Nope, super unknown except maybe in Delaware 10-15 yrs ago. dannyb knows him. He rated him a 6 in one of his recent handicap tourneys.

Plays better than I, by a long shot, but wants to get his total game back and he's not going to be able to do it playing the likes of me.

His name is Vinnie

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
Looks like we're going to have to hold off on this. My friend's wife had her appendix rupture. He's been at the hosp. with her for the last couple of days. She's pretty bad off and he's going to need to be home with her when she gets out of the hosp.

I'll repost when we're ready to play. Thanks for all of the responses so far.