NEW Mind Mangling "MANZINO"

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in big trouble, I cant keep my hands off this new cue. I know I have to go to work tomorrow, but I might have to take this baby with me. Bob Manzino is an incredible cue craftsman and artist...and a great guy to be around as well. This cue should be hanging in a museum....not in my house with me staring at it.

Tell me what you think of this beauty..................
Steve

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another great piece. At first I wasn't sure if i cared for the dots and flowers in the segmented handle (seeing it in macro), however, it is amazing how it comes together in the overview photo. That's impressive to say the least!
Thanks for sharing.

pooldogue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trust me when i say this cue is absolutely beautiful in every way, Steve was nice enough to let me hold it in my hands .....:smile:
Thanks Steve

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

Another great piece. At first I wasn't sure if i cared for the dots and flowers in the segmented handle (seeing it in macro), however, it is amazing how it comes together in the overview photo. That's impressive to say the least!
Thanks for sharing.

I thought the exact same thing for a split second when I first saw it. Then I actually realized that it completes the entire cue and pulls the whole design together. I was telling Mike Morgan how the inlays in the handle are just perfect, any bigger would of looked weird and any smaller wouldnt have done it either. Thanks for the comment
Steve

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

Trust me when i say this cue is absolutely beautiful in every way, Steve was nice enough to let me hold it in my hands .....:smile:
Thanks Steve

Dog, it was great seeing you again. I wish you would come down and visit sometime so you could check out and handle the entire collection...

Anytime my friend
Steve

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That cue is stunning in person. Steve had some of his collection at the meet and greet yesterday. Not a dog in the bunch. Hope to see you next year with your cues.:thumbup:

Glen

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another Knock out

Steve this one is another knock out for you collection.Stunning in person is an understatement.Thank you for bringing it for everyone to see.
Do you think it could use some more inlays??:D
Tank

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

Steve this one is another knock out for you collection.Stunning in person is an understatement.Thank you for bringing it for everyone to see.
Do you think it could use some more inlays??:D
Tank

Tank, was great seeing you as well. We definately had some fun. I did start counting the inlays and got to over 400 in the handle alone and then gave up. It is an incredible amount of work by Bob, but the finished product is unreal. I think that this cue might be the nicest I have ever seen as far as just the way the design of it flows from front to back. Like a complete work of art...with that handle tying it all together
Steve

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is very difficult to come up with new adjectives to describe how beautiful your cues are. This cue is very stunning. Unfortunately I got to the Meet and Greet late and was not able to see any of your cues. I am very disappointed that I was not able to ask a few questions of you either.

Chris

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is very difficult to come up with new adjectives to describe how beautiful your cues are. This cue is very stunning. Unfortunately I got to the Meet and Greet late and was not able to see any of your cues. I am very disappointed that I was not able to ask a few questions of you either.

Chris

Chris, just send me an email and we can talk anytime you want....

By the way Bob was nice enough to save me some time...he said there are very close to 700 inlays in the cue.
Steve

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Steve,

You've done it again! What a super cue to add to your phenominal cue collection. I'm still dazed by your new BB that's coming and this Manzino is awesome. Keep the pictures coming because I love to see what these great cue makers can do.......

James

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve,

You've done it again! What a super cue to add to your phenominal cue collection. I'm still dazed by your new BB that's coming and this Manzino is awesome. Keep the pictures coming because I love to see what these great cue makers can do.......

James

James, thanks for the nice words. I will have the new BB in hand this weekend
Steve

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve

beautiful looking cue, it was great to see it and all the others you had on display saturday.

Eric

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

Steve

beautiful looking cue, it was great to see it and all the others you had on display saturday.

Eric

Eric, was great seeing you too. Tony is putting the last touchs on the cue and wrapping it tomorrow. My son, brian is picking it up saturday....so I will be taking pics by Sunday
Steve

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

The more I look at this cue, I just love how the inlays made with gold lip abalone compliments the silver and ivory. The combination just came out perfect.
Steve