world 14.1 updates

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stephan Cohan, basically self-taught 14.1 in Paris by Accu-stats videos, had the luck of meeting Danny D in France and taking and interest in him. Man am I happy for Stephan!!! He was a from what I was told a child phenom at tennis in his youth but injury sent him indoors and man did all that hard work pay off!!

Danny called me up in Los ANgeles after the match. He was laughing and crying and so overjoyed. Im so happy for Cohan and his teacher Danny. What with the trials and tribulations that Danny has gone through this year. I love the guy.
I told the guys at the pool hall and they couldnt of been happier!!!

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Cohen played with heart... and with Danny next to his heart! He just kept on pluggin away until he got the job done. It was very cool afterwards when he went to the booth and hugged Danny. Later, when Danny interviewed him, Cohen pulled a picture of Danny the young boxer out of his shirt pocket, from under his vest. He apparently had carried it there throughout the match and after having won pulled it out for Danny to autograph. Very cool and heart-touching stuff from the frenchman.

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
That was one of the most exciting finishes to a sporting event I've ever seen. Talk about an underdog coming from way behind to win. Fantastic.

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
35 bucks a day? Sounds reasonable to me. What does it cost to watch a high level golf match? Major league base ball? Foot ball, tennis etc.?

I can't wait for the DVDs to become available and I wont question the cost.

Dave Nelson

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny called me up in Los ANgeles after the match. He was laughing and crying and so overjoyed. Im so happy for Cohan and his teacher Danny. What with the trials and tribulations that Danny has gone through this year. I love the guy.
I told the guys at the pool hall and they couldnt of been happier!!!

I love these kinds of feel-good pool stories. Thanks for sharing! :smile: