the hottest girl in pool!!!!

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
my vote goes to emilly duddy(sp?) she's a player out of NY and if i'm not mistaken her bca team won in the nationals last year - hot and a damn good shooter! girl's got it all.
l_e5ca54f413124bda8300984ced6a4bcf.jpg

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
my vote goes to emilly duddy(sp?) she's a player out of NY and if i'm not mistaken her bca team won in the nationals last year - hot and a damn good shooter! girl's got it all.
l_e5ca54f413124bda8300984ced6a4bcf.jpg

As my old friend Gil Black would say, "She's built." :grin:

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it's like this, I'm an old man, just the simple truth, but Shanelle Loraine is in a class to herself and I don't give a rat's ass if she can hit the end rail.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Mary, since you have backers and you do play money games, would you like to play some?

I will admit that I am not nearly as well-known as you are, nor as good a player, perhaps. But I sure as hell am willing to give it a shot.

Mary ain't gonna play you, even though you are a league player too.

I know you just want to have some fun, but I'm guessing that she'd rather fantasize about playing Pool for money; it makes for good stories. :wink:

hugs

Eric

iwilleatyou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Chris

Not to get off the hot girl issue, but does Kirkwood even have a cell phone right now that you know of? I had another friend try to call him yesterday and that # was disconnected too. Do you, or does anybody from West Michigan, know where the players hang out in Grand Rapids these days? I vote for Shanelle!

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Not to get off the hot girl issue, but does Kirkwood even have a cell phone right now that you know of? I had another friend try to call him yesterday and that # was disconnected too. Do you, or does anybody from West Michigan, know where the players hang out in Grand Rapids these days?

he has a diff number pm me your number and ill get it to him.
your name to.

iwilleatyou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris, I sent you the PM

First time I did a PM on this forum, just want to make sure you got it. I vote for Shanelle, I was Google'n her the other day at work.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a feeling that if you removed all of her makeup, did away with any air brushing, then tarred and feathered her, Shanelle would still be hot!

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Hot when you take the makeup off?

Hot after you see the raccoon circles under their eyes?

Hot when there is nothing to hold them all together?

Like no one has ever woken up next to someone and been like OMG WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!!!!:yikes:

At least, the girls wake up to what they went to bed with.

Not so for a lot of guys, UNLESS they've moved past that stage and are going to bed after the makeup and everything else comes off if they are involved with someone who locked them up and sealed the deal before hand with the camouflage.

Who is that girl in the OMGWTF photo that won the 8 ball?
She's got a decent shot.

But i'd be willing to bet that the tanktop either has a built in bra portion, if not a built in bra/pad to heave them up!!!!!!

Been around girls enough to know all those tricks.