Cues and shafts for sale. Make an offer.

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
8-Haley/Camshaft 3/8x8 Radial 12.8mm 4.23oz ~29" $75

9-Howard with two shafts. 5/16x14 piloted. 12.55mm@4.2oz Ivory ferrule and 11mm@4.1oz shaft that is not a Howard. Sold.

Cueball-Scruggs Bacote Sneaky with three shafts. (2)11mm (1)13mm is 4.3oz 5/16x14 piloted Sold again.

If you want more pictures of any cue here let me know.

Attachments

• DSCF0454.jpg
    DSCF0454.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 2,658
  • DSCF0455.jpg
    DSCF0455.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2,649
  • DSCF0458.jpg
    DSCF0458.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 2,657
  • DSCF0459.jpg
    DSCF0459.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 2,656
Last edited:

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bump

Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.

Manoman2444

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.

Funny stuff, but I probably shouldn't encourage you!:smile:

brechbt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What are the joint diameter, weight, and length of the Mottey shaft? What kind of tip does it have? Thanks.

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
If there really is a God who created the entire universe with all of its glories, and He decides to deliver a message to humanity, He WILL NOT use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle.

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
My 1000th post.

Damn that was fast. 1000 posts of irreverent information and other people's words. I took $100 off the Scruggs. Someone buy these cues because I am really tired of having them in my case. I am running out of room.

Last edited:

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am getting some offers here and there but would like to sell these soon.

There are better things in life than alcohol, but alcohol makes up for not having them.

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bump for some ruduced prices. I am about to give these cues to my cousin.

Playing it safe is the most popular way to fail.