Story Part 3/3 - Pair was gone, fancy new one in house..... but not for long

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Guys,
i swear that´s my last post, at least today :grin:

Like you all read before, i retired my "MG06" pair, i got a super new fancy one and should be extremely happy - nope !
The last three months i played some tournaments and some league here in Austria and it was great like every time, but..........

i didn´t get much chance to play with my new cue :rolleyes: It´s an eyecatcher, you know, everybody wanted to hit with it and to talk about it.
Sorry guys but i have to play league or tournament - no chance, i had to talk about that cue for hours and hours and hours.

I only wanted to thank Craig and Paul again for that cue. It´s nice to loose because somebody is around you the whole time because of that one.

No, no worry about that.
But there where many guys realy stunned about it and all wanted to play with it, so i decided .........., yeap, RETIREMENT :eek:

I have my new one already, and now hopefuly nobody here in Europe will look at that cue. It´s simple and easy and nobody here knows ..............., Ernie !!

How about this one guys, and like always, the pics can´t do justice to that awesome piece of wood. Thx for looking and for your thoughts,
and i realy hope that will be my last change for at least this year.

Erich

THAT ONE HAD TO GO AS MY PLAYER !!
fullcue.jpg

AND NOW HOPEFULY FOREVER !!
Gina17Aforearm-1.jpg

Gina17Aforearmcloseup.jpg

Gina17Ajoint.jpg

Gina17Abutt-1.jpg

Gina17Asignature.jpg

Gina17Acomplete.jpg

Last edited:

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Both are great cues Erich! I sure wish i had the income to enjoy so many cues.

Craig

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is one fine looking Ginacue!

Congratulations,
Chris

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MULTIQUOTE - YEAHH :grin:

Both are great cues Erich! I sure wish i had the income to enjoy so many cues.

Craig

Haa, i know some of your cues - i wish i had your income :rolleyes: - nice to know you read the whole story !!

That is one fine looking Ginacue!

Congratulations,
Chris

Thx Chris for you nice words. I realy like the extras on this one - rings, joint and "Erine leather wrap" - great, you know :grin:

Both cues are nice, even though the PFD is done is such fine fashion, my heart still prefers the Ginacue.

The more i read your posts and for sure see your new Avatars each day, the more i think we could be brothers :grin:
Your girls are awesome and like you mentioned - my heart goes a little in that Ginacue direction, too. Thx for your kind words !

I am all in, on that Gina. Great choice

You know i love those Ginas, you know i would love to get some of yours but like Craig said before - i would love to have your income :eek::grin:
That would be awesome, i think i would need a bigger home for the cues.
Thanks for your words, tikkler :smile:

Erich