$50 PoolDawg give-away!!

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
This weeks trivia question on my blog is worth $50!! Click here to see the question. Remember, anything you need for the pool lover in your life can be found at PoolDawg.com!!

Good luck everyone. Please post the answer in the comments section of my blog!

Sarah

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Congrats to Watchez for winning the first $50 gift code from PoolDawg! Now I just need someone to identify the second picture to win the next $50 gift code. It is still up here!

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
Hey, what happened to LAST week's posting/question about who won all the events on the WBPA Tour for an entire season? It was there.....then it wasn't....hmmmmmm.......

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This weeks trivia question on my blog is worth $50!! Click here to see the question. Remember, anything you need for the pool lover in your life can be found at PoolDawg.com!!

Good luck everyone. Please post the answer in the comments section of my blog!

Sarah

Yeah that's the truth! the last time i needed a production cue i bought it at pooldawg. i was going to go to seyberts until i read on your blog that they sponsored you

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Mark, Sorry, I accidentally deleted the post. Hopefully you got your gift code in your email though. If you didn't let me know. You did get it right though!

poolplayer, thanks for supporting PoolDawg! They have been awesome for supporting me this year so it is good to prove my worth!

watchez, I just sent your gift code. Hope you can find what you are looking for!

Remember, anyone can get a 5% discount by using the discount code ROUSEY. Shop away everyone!!

Sarah