Attachments

• CarterPair1.jpg
    CarterPair1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 2,199

dirtypool40

I love this freakin' game
Silver Member
Here's one by Harry Richards.

Piloted 5/16th-14 steel joint, old school ping.

I had to sell it, but it was a monster!!

Attachments

• HB 1a.jpg
    HB 1a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2,093
  • hb 2a.jpg
    hb 2a.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,990
  • hb joint a.jpg
    hb joint a.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,980

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry - R.

Built to Gus Szamboti specs.

Brass joint, two shafts with Ivory ferrules, one shaft is from Jerry's old shaft wood, 19.1 oz's, old Cortland wrap.

Was supposed to be a replica of my first Titlist built by Craid Peterson in 1964.

Tommyd1

Attachments

• ,,,5.jpg
    ,,,5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,991
  • ....jpg
    ....jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,030
Last edited:

dirtypool40

I love this freakin' game
Silver Member
I have another one coming together from a titlist house cue, 26 1/2, whatever they are called.

I was going smooth black leather wrap, but looking through pics of similar cues, I have made up my mind it's getting matching brown lizard.

Ok, so it won't be my normal "old school" look, but it will add just a little flair to a simple, gorgeous cue.

Last edited:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have another one coming together from a titlist house cue, 26 1/2, whatever they are called.

I was going smooth black leather wrap, but looking through pics of similar cues, I have made up my mind it's getting matching brown lizard.

Ok, so it won't be my normal "old school" look, but it will add just a little flair to a simple, gorgeous cue.

Brunswick Titlist and the Brunswick Model 26 1/2 are different cues, similar style but different.

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some of mine...

The collection is missing a TAD Titlist, Ginacue Domino Titlist, and two currently being made(Brazilian Rosewood and Oak Titlist's). The top Tim Scruggs in the picture is no longer with me.
Dan Z

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The collection is missing a TAD Titlist, Ginacue Domino Titlist, and two currently being made(Brazilian Rosewood and Oak Titlist's). The top Tim Scruggs in the picture is no longer with me.
Dan Z

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

that JMW is the nuts... love the shorter points.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Dan Z

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

I owned that Lambros for a short time it had the nicest "HIT". Glad to see it found a good home.