Font size

roberthans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday may computer mouse caused my screens to flip. Now my font on this site and this site alone, is so small I have trouble reading it. Any input on how to increase the font size? My thanks in andvance to the computer literate.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yesterday may computer mouse caused my screens to flip. Now my font on this site and this site alone, is so small I have trouble reading it. Any input on how to increase the font size? My thanks in andvance to the computer literate.
In some browsers, CTRL-0 (that's a zero) will restore the displayed font size to normal. Similarly, CTRL-+ and CTRL-- (control-plus, control-minus) make the fonts larger and smaller.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
In some browsers, CTRL-0 (that's a zero) will restore the displayed font size to normal. Similarly, CTRL-+ and CTRL-- (control-plus, control-minus) make the fonts larger and smaller.

I use FF and this is what works for me. Or you can go to the "View" tab, then zoom in or out.

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you can do the same thing on FF by using control+ OR -, just keep clicking the plus or minus til you get the size you want:thumbup:

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Hold the Ctrl key down and roll your mouse wheel up or down. This will work in both IE and FF.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

If you're using Internet Exprlorer, click on the 'View" drop down menu on the upper left, then "text size" then medium or larger or largest.