My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You mean the mailman was an actor?
I would of preferred Jessica Alba for that part

2 business days to upload that vid? I don't think anyone was acting. While all of AZ is waiting to see it! Again not the behavior of someone who just got victimized.

Last edited:

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
You are right on. I would have been going nuts. First I would be very excited about getting my cue and would have ripped open the box. So you are telling me this guy sat around his house waiting for the UPS or FedEX with a camera going, and then calmly opened the box while videoing, and calmly said they aren't there. This is a total setup in my opinion.

Noooo. We all react differently. I would have reacted the same way. I'm sure that he was mildly surprised to get the cue and not surprised that the shafts were missing.
Regardless, all this "discussion" won't lead us to the truth. But the truth is out there, and I want to believe.

stlerdave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only crime I see!

I see a real crime!!! Its the shoes that Larry is wearing!!!! You should be hung at sundown! Those are real nice!! :rotflmao1:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Trent is acting like someone who has been victimized, meridian blades not so much. Also if you get ripped off like that and you want people to believe you, why wait 2 whole business days to upload the video? He resent them to himself.
The shaft were made with matching ring work, so why would trent jeopardize his business and reputation by not sending them? How does that benefit him? It doesn't.

How has any of Trent's behavior benefited him or his reputation?

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
When did cuemakers go all the way crazy ?

Seriously.

This is a real pattern here.

Must be something in the finish that makes a guy just flip all the way out after about the 25th cue.

it's the fumes from the epoxies & clearcoat
:grin:

serious now> i'm more interested in what caused the buzz
i've never worked with larry's type of resin impregnated wood
i'd hope that we could learn something here,
was it a failiure of adhesion or something else?
larry spoke with me several times about doing a cue with his wood
the ONLY reason i'm not doing it right now,
is i just had too much else going at the time, so i backed him off a little
i still hope to do one for him

Last edited:

stlerdave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frame 2:10!

Look at frame 2:10 on this video. Worst tape, well "RETAPE" job I have ever seen. I also dont think USPS would have let duct tape go like that in the shipping process, my post office will always put their tape over any shitty looking tape job.
Larry you can clearly see where it has been opened please stop this shit. You are only looking like a fool now.
PS I love those shoes, cant get over them, still laughing.:grin:

NickV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 business days to upload that vid? I don't think anyone was acting. While all of AZ is waiting to see it! Again not the behavior of someone who just got victimized.

Because every human being acts the same when they don't get what they want.

lol.

FreeShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are right on. I would have been going nuts. First I would be very excited about getting my cue and would have ripped open the box. So you are telling me this guy sat around his house waiting for the UPS or FedEX with a camera going, and then calmly opened the box while videoing, and calmly said they aren't there. This is a total setup in my opinion.

I was thinking the same thing. I have no idea in hell why I'm getting into this thread, but it all seemed weird. The first thing he said was, "Don't see any shafts included in here. Obviously you guys have seen all of the packaging and video as it's been undone here." I thought it strange he wasn't like "where are the shafts", but addressed "you guys" as if he knew that the forum would be watching. Not that that necessarily means anything, I only thought it was strange reaction. :shrug:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I would love to see now is Larry posting up video of a TON of newpaper saying it was from the box. When there clearly was not that much paper in the box.

That to me would prove that the video is FAKE!!

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
HAHAHAHA....those are slippers. The red cloth was a compromise with the wife, I know I know, but if you notice the table is upstairs so. Like I said the video is unedited, and you see everything. I got nothing to hide.

Maybe you all can tell me why Trent closed his paypal account ???

Vid speaks for itself. Theres another one showing all the newspapers...16.2 ounces of them to be exact coming your way soon.

But just like the other one its going to take awhile to upload it.

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
What I would love to see now is Larry posting up video of a TON of newpaper saying it was from the box. When there clearly was not that much paper in the box.

That to me would prove that the video is FAKE!!

Yeah cuz I went back in time and got a bunch of local papers from Trent neighborhood and collected them.....wow this cue buying stuff is fun !! Your buddy is a thief and a fraud ...

Trent

Banned
Yeah cuz I went back in time and got a bunch of local papers from Trent neighborhood and collected them.....wow this cue buying stuff is fun !! Your buddy is a thief and a fraud ...

I don't know that guy and there's no way there's that much newspaper in there everyone can see the empty box and the bottom could only be 2 inches of rolled up paper.

You are one miniacle piece of work sir.

customcuelathe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, while you were sitting on your couch watching cartoons on nick at night, i was in the USMC. That stands for United States Marine Corps. Im pretty sure just because you think you are a cop, that doesnt make us even close to equal. Look son, its time to take your ADD meds. And i havent read the pm you sent titled "you worthless piece of crap" yet either, but i will. Guys like you are what pisses the rest of the world off. Youve never done anything. Nothing. But you sit at your keyboard and talk smack, blah blah blah. You amuse me child.

Joe

Joe
It's pretty funny you address John , by look son, child, and calling him worthless, when in reality you are really talking about yourself. I don't care how old you are, I wish you had 1/4 of John's maturity level even at 25 years old, he has done more in his life that you ever will. Reading this thread sickens me, between you and Trent, you guys are the worst 2 guys ever to join this community. The best way to discribe you two is: Most desceving caniving manipulative bastards that I have ever known. Between the crap that you pulled on me ( after I kindly swapped you carriage for the first bind less carriage I have ever made $300 value, plus swapped out the crappy penn state motor, for my awesome 1/3 HP dC motor work horse, all together about $450 in value, the way you repay me is by dripping water on the chuck, letting it rust and accuse me of selling you a rusted chuck. That is the kind of low life you are. Then you though you could fool everyone by selling hardened steel mandrels and claiming they were carbide, and who was there to validate your claim, non other than the other low life piece of shit "Trent"
Luckily you couldn't fool anyone with tha garbage, they were sanding down after one couples of uses. The only thing that saved you was the lack of knowledge from other members about carbide, if anyone would have researched it, they would have found out there was no way for any carbide to wear down with sand paper after couple of uses.
Between you and Trent, this forum website became like a play ground for you guys to rip on other members just for amusements, now even with the tables turned, you guys still going at it.

Meridianblades, I feel your pain man, dealing with a low life crook like Trent must have caused you lots of greif, I am glad you got something back, and as for the missing shafts, that does not surprise me at all. Guys like Trent and Snipershot, don't care about anyone but themselves, and for Trent to do this, was probably mainly to get the last laugh or to get the satisfaction after everything that went down, he still got for the shafts.
Best of luck to you.

John
Don't waste your time with this Idiot Snipershot, your morals and manners and maturity, are way way better than his or Trent's

The time I have waisted writing this post is my loss, and I will never post here again. It sickens me to see this crap go on. Trent royally screwed up and yet guys are still admiring his addmitance of doing wrong with this apology. Bosed on what he did the Larry and the other guy back in April should be enough for anyone to say, this guy is shady and not trustworthy to build anyone's cue.
This is my 2 cents, just restating the truth about those 2 low life pieces of shit, Trent, and Snipershot.

My business will go on without AZ, I have established a customer base world wide and I will continue making cue lathes, in my eyes, I have designed and developed the best cue lathes on the market, and I am ok with whatever comes out of this post. My loyalty is to my customers and the billiard community, which includes lots of members on here. I will keep my account active for anyone interested in a high quality cue lathe.
Regards

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Does anyone know what model of Meucci this is?

View attachment 236067

Welcome to the forum
I can't identify the model until you post a youtube video of the cue in the original packaging, with the Meucci original shafts.
Unless the shafts are missing, the butt developed a rattle, or Trent Cowgill works for Meucci, you are in the wrong thread.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Larry must have friends in the right places if the delivery is a hoax.

When the post man asks Larry to sign, pause and you can clearly see
Larry's address and that the area where you sign and print your name underneath is blank.

So, was Larry able to attain a fake way bill from USPS?

If this is used as evidence in court as Larry has mentioned, then if they do a little research, it won't be terribly hard for them to find out that the bill of lading is a fake.

The bar code with the code numbers are visible enuff if they are blown up.

How much trouble will Larry be in then. Enuff to make it worth his while over 2 shafts?

I doubt anyone would be willing to risk fraud charges, fines, a criminal record and possible jail time over the price of 2 shafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.