Status
Not open for further replies.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you sir.

I coulda used you two threads ago lol:grin-square:

A couple of threads back I asked you a question which you so promptly answered. That's when I got my first CLUE! Now I KNOW what really happened.
It was the butler in the pantry with a candlestick. I'm really surprised no one else figured this one out except me. :shrug::wave::rotflmao::poke::killingme:

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you sir.

I coulda used you two threads ago lol:grin-square:

I posted a couple of times in the other threads, but i never picked on you, nor picked sides. Mostly all i said was if you had promised to send him back his wood no matter how the cue ended up, to please keep your word and send it, which you have done :)

Your desire to not want to send anyone a defective product is something admirable in my humble opinion, the only mistake you made was accepting to work with someone elses product.

The 2, 3, 50 threads about this subject haven't made me say "i'll never buy anything from that guy". If you ever have something i like for sale and i have the money for it i won't hesitate because of this fiasco.

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent's promptness on putting up pictures of the shipment and his receipt speaks volumes.

At this point, it will be very tough for Meridianblades to convince me otherwise that he did not receive the shafts. Even with video because it has just been way too long. If he does eventually post a video, how can we really trust that he didn't take out the shafts, re-seal it and shoot video of it after he altered the original shipment? Just saying too much time has passed and his credibility has been forever tarnished.

Kind of reminds me of how long it took for Obama to provide a copy of his birth certificate. Even after he did provide one, everyone questioned its validity.

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
See, this is part of the problem with these internet forums. How do you know Larry has been in the right at any point of this whole deal? All you have to go on is his word. Thats it. No pics from him. No video. No proof of what he and Trent discussed. The only people who know the truth are Larry and Trent. But since you dislike Trent, you cant pass up the opportunity to bash him and keep questioning his character. The guy acted poorly, realized it, made an apology to the whole AZ community, took pics as requested, and has done all he can to settle this issue, yet somehow, Larry has been in the right most of this time? Exactly how do you know this?

Joe

Joe your always the first to jump up trent's rear end on every thread. Trent has been in the wrong up until this point...period. Everyone on here agreed. They even posted the emails.....they aired everything and you claim no proof....neither of them ever argued about the details of the transaction. This quote from another poster is what everyone should take away from this................
After reading the other threads and now this one, I have come to one conclusion.

I have absolutely no respect or trust for either one of these guys.

Just absolutely rediculous.......
Anyone who does buisness with either party should do so at there own risk and wont get any sympathy from me as its kind of like gambling with a guy who is a know to fire air. And by the way joe....when someone looks at your history it kind of looks a little funny with all the post you chime in kissing trent's a**. Ya'll got a major bromance going on....lol. Once again I think the weight of the package indicates both shafts were there baring any funny buisness. I'm curious as to what happened to meridian all of a sudden???????? :shrug:

Edit: trent this statment is on of your few good ones....non of this would have happened if you had taken this attitude from the begining....
It honestly doesnt matter, I say we just let it die off and move on to the next TAR match:grin: something thats real entertainment.

all the bickering online wont solve anything thats one thing ive picked up from this.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I have read all of the posts from the beginning thread started by Trent, and the internet piling on was brought on totally by Trent.
Nobody was mad at Trent because of a missed completion date, customer squabble, or a cue that developed a rattle.
On this episode it doesn't seem logical for the blade to lie and say he didn't get the shafts, just to torture Trent.
I would understand if the shafts got lost in the blade's house, one time I lost 3-cantaloupe's in my kitchen..:smile:
If the shafts were in the box, the blade needs to say it, but with Trent's behavior throughout this ordeal, and his previous peccadillo's,
I'm not ready to just jump on the Trent bandwagon.
It would be easy for meridianblades to come back on and just say the shafts were in there, I missed em.
We know the cue was shipped, so posting a receipt from USPS does not tell us if the shafts were in the box after it was taped.

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this is entertaining some folks, but at this point, I'm fed up with it.

People are going to believe who they want to believe. Trent did admit his fault and apologized. Then he provided a receipt with the weight of the package, that some people in the know say that it is what those type of packages usually weigh. However, this is just not good enough for some.

If Meridianblades were to come on here and show a video of him opening the box and there were no shafts in there, some would believe it to be true, and then there are some that will say that he may have resealed it and opened it after he had taken the shafts out.

At this point, WHO CARES!

Trent has apologized, admitted his wrong doing and is trying to recover what he can of his reputation. Meanwhile Meridianblades has still only blasted him and not proved his claims of missing shafts.

I have no dog in this race, but it just seems like people jump on the side of someone and even if they don't know all the facts, they are ready to crucify them.

I wish both of these individuals luck in their future dealings, as this particular deal could cost them both dearly.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
it just seems like people jump on the side of someone and even if they don't know all the facts, they are ready to crucify them.

Yup. its the AZ way, complete rush to judgement based on assumption and conclusion.

Thanks

Kevin

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Joe your always the first to jump up trent's rear end on every thread. Trent has been in the wrong up until this point...period. Everyone on here agreed. They even posted the emails.....they aired everything and you claim no proof....neither of them ever argued about the details of the transaction. This quote from another poster is what everyone should take away from this................

Anyone who does buisness with either party should do so at there own risk and wont get any sympathy from me as its kind of like gambling with a guy who is a know to fire air. And by the way joe....when someone looks at your history it kind of looks a little funny with all the post you chime in kissing trent's a**. Ya'll got a major bromance going on....lol. Once again I think the weight of the package indicates both shafts were there baring any funny buisness. I'm curious as to what happened to meridian all of a sudden???????? :shrug:

Edit: trent this statment is on of your few good ones....non of this would have happened if you had taken this attitude from the begining....

On the contrary, john, you always come crawling out from under your rock when you see a chance to bash Trent. I know you are a young kid and all, but you keep acting like a teenage girl. Tell us all again about how you are a top secret cia agent? And now you are a special lawyer type guy? Cmon man, pick one of your personalities and stick with it. Remember those messages you sent out? Lol. Maybe nobody else here knows about em, but i do. All that doesnt really matter though, because your opinion of me or Trent, or quite honestly on anything is worthless to me. When you grow up and put on your big girl panties you will look back and see how foolish you acted and hopefully you will learn from it.

Joe

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
god, now i know how my mom & dad felt :grin:

i hate watching my kids fight

:rotflmao1:

brenster> heading off to happy hour to get happy

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Seriously Brent. My Mom and Dad ran away and joined the circus.

Ended up not bad, I did get the house.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Joe you and trent are full of crap. I am not young nor did I send any messages to that effect. I am 25 and This is not any of your buisness.....

Not my battle, but i love what I quoted above.

Eric >remembers being young, dumb, full of c#m (but thinking i've been around the block)

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I can't believe I missed this thread. Very entertaining.

Watch the blade guy post up an Industrial Light & Magic video that shows an unopened box, one butt, no shafts and a few lead shots. Next, an alien would pop out of the cue and the camera would drop and go to snow.

I must admit I couldn't hack Trent in that previous thread. That said-- I liked his candor in his original post-- was very humble and sincere. His posts in this thread have a ring of truth to them. VERY smart of him to take pics before he sent the cue --- I know I wouldn't have thought of that.

I did learn a new move from meridianblades though--- that was advanced until he cocked-off about a video. If he had just said, "Didn't get them and the box was stuffed with tons of paper," his story could have had wings.

Maybe that was his way of teaching Trent a lesson. The real lesson to be learned from this by Trent is do it the right way - right away. When you have sex with a gorilla; well, you're done when the gorilla's done.

I'm all for two negatives make a positive so they offset --- let's just move on... lessons learned by all.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I know what you mean Eric. I think we've all been there.
I know some adults that act like 18 year olds and 25 yr olds that act mature well beyond their years.

I wish I was 25 again knowing what I know now. I'd be dangerous.

But look at the age of kids that enlist and do their time in the military.
I believe the majority of them come out well rounded adults.

Hey, if you can trust the security of a country to people well under 30, its not all that bad.

Seeing all the young interns at the hospital make me feel really old. I think my mustache is older than most of them.

Last edited:

Trent

Banned
Joe you and trent are full of crap. I am not young nor did I send any messages to that effect. I am 25 and This is not any of your buisness.....but I changed careers to be LEO. Law Enforcement Officer. Currently working to become P.O.S.T certified. That stands for Peace Officer Standard Training. I worked in armed security and personal protection and decided to go into the social service side of it. I am very objective and capable with any matters like this. Tell me what do you do for a living. I will gladly post the messages to trent trying to help him understand he was heading down a bad legal road. The messages were short and only stated my new career gave me a first hand look into the legal system. And I stated I was not a lawyer. You sir are a lier and a pos. You are as bad as either of these guys. I can't belive your going to make fun of someone for taking the comitment to serve and protect. I know your not going to get up in the morning and think to yourself am I coming home today. Will I have to give my life for another...no you Jerk off you are worthless. Sorry az but this makes me Furious. Guys like trent and snipershot care about nothing but themselves and think they can say anything they want.

I'm missing the part where I said something to you???

And I'm fairly sure joe and I both were in the armed forces if I'm not mistaken.

Tone it down kid. Lol

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
When did cuemakers go all the way crazy ?

Seriously.

This is a real pattern here.

Must be something in the finish that makes a guy just flip all the way out after about the 25th cue.

Status
Not open for further replies.