My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
You can upload a video to show an upload date, modify the video or completely replace it with another version 2 days later and post the link in a forum.

Why did it take 2 days for him to give us the video link if it was up within hours?

I'm sure if you flag down a mailman and offer him $50 to take 5 minutes to walk back up to your place and pretend to redeliver it he would do it in a heartbeat.

I stopped believing anything meridian says when after whining to get his wood back he didn't want to sign a release form saying he would accept the butt defective as it was.

I think meridian is showing signs of going senile because he went apeshit after trent posted a pic of the cue he was working on and someone asked if it was for sale and meridian has been a paranoid schizo ever since thinking his wood would be sold to someone else.

You know this how?, I use Youtube pretty often and do not know how to remove a video and replace it with a new one keeping the same date/info. I do not believe it is possibly, maybe you can show otherwise.

steev

Lazy User
Silver Member
Food for thought: meridian knows how it looked, not posting the video here for two days.

Who do you think he showed it to during that time, since it shows having been uploaded the same day? Not the forum detectives, but probably someone who actually matters.

There are some people who know more of the story than this thread, is the conclusion I came to.

-s

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know what happened....

After careful deliberation, it has become
obviously apparent what has happened...

Had meridian opened the box from the end
Labeled "open here", the shafts would have been there. BUT he never followed Trent's direction and the shafts
Disappeared....it's like the famous magic wallet that hides your money if you fail to open correctly....

Now, without a time machine, this can never be fixed!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! Lol

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Jimmy, if I may ask please ?
If you were having so much trouble uploading the video and it took two days to post the link here, why does the video show it was uploaded on the 6th ?

Also, cutting the box with a dull knife and fighting with the priority tape looked a lot harder than it would have been to just peel off the duct tape at the bottom. Whenever I send priority mail box, the counter person tapes both ends btw .

How about we settle this ?
I'll send you two shafts ( .525" tip and .870" joint size 29.25" long for allowance , or I can taper it down some more if you like ), Trent sends his collars and then you get the shafts made .

Then we call it settled.

Joey is now planning on sending Larry's shafts to Jimmy. Nice try Joey. We won't be fooled again.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just had a mental image of Trent laughing maniacally and typing away furiously creating new accounts....the only thing is he is typing by holding a shaft in each hand and using them to hit the keys.

Are you sure they weren't duct taped to his hands?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Omg omg omg I can't take my eyes off this. Anyone know anyone who does lie detector stuff? We can all pitch a couple bucks and see who's lying.

At this point I think we all know that it is the immature hack wannabe cue maker, not the old senile guy with dull knives!!

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I think this pretty much sums it up......

azcue.jpg

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just had a mental image of Trent laughing maniacally and typing away furiously creating new accounts....the only thing is he is typing by holding a shaft in each hand and using them to hit the keys.

Damn your mind works in wonderful mysterious ways!!! :smile:

You should be a screenwriter......

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
Justin your on a roll....damn how do you do that in photoshop...cut one image and place it over another? I've been struggling to make a new avatar and background like a basic version of the ones alton did or even the sugertree ones but I can't even get the image cut and placed over another one.....

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was gone for a while, playing Orcollo Banks (he murdered me!). Who won, the Packers or the Colts? Oh sorry, wrong forum. :)
Now I see where I'm at, on AZ. It WAS the butler in the pantry with the butter knife! CLUE! I win.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Justin your on a roll....damn how do you do that in photoshop...cut one image and place it over another? I've been struggling to make a new avatar and background like a basic version of the ones alton did or even the sugertree ones but I can't even get the image cut and placed over another one.....

Its all in selections and layers. Like anything else its pretty straight forward after you know how to do it. Million tutorials online just search "composite image in photo shop"

Status
Not open for further replies.