My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent

Banned
Id like to apoligize to the AZ community for the recent transaction with Larry AKA meridian blades.

His cue should be arriving today.

This problem has both created a issue for myself and other new cue builders on this site, I just hope this can be over and done with and we can move on. I've learned a couple valuable lessons from this and hope to present myself, my cues and other cue makers better in the future.

So for all my past transgressions im sorry.

Thanks,
Trent

Last edited:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
open-hearted words of excuse deserve some green rep to you! (I didn't bother to read the thread which caused the trouble farther than page 1, that was enufff)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Id like to apoligize to the AZ community for the recent transaction with Larry AKA meridian blades.

This problem has both created a issue for myself and other new cue builders on this site, I just hope this can be over and done with and we can move on. I've learned a couple valuable lessons from this and hope to present myself, my cues and other cue makers better in the future.

Thanks,
Trent
Better check with your lawyer to see if blanket apologies are advisable.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Good form.

Hopefully things go better for all concerned going forward.

dkleather

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well done. I'm sure we have all been stubborn over issues in the past but fortunately we do not all get dragged all over the Internet.

OneIron

On the snap, Vinny!
Silver Member

Thanks,
Trent

Well done, sir. :thumbup:

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
Awwwww.......another lie from TRENT, the thief. To the entire AZ community. TRENT didn't send the cue......(as he has stated over and over again)......NO he just sent the butt. There were no shafts in the box.

Last edited:

LAlouie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know what,,, you shouldn't be drawing attention to yourself with these threads. It's like playing with a paisley Thai cue.

Trent

Banned
I don't know what kind of BS your trying to pull but I sent the shafts.

Is this why you kept asking if I took pics so you could try something like this???

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
I don't know what kind of BS your trying to pull but I sent the shafts.

Is this why you kept asking if I took pics so you could try something like this???

I am quoting you on purpose buddy........there was no shafts in that box...

Trent

Banned
Because I didn't go through all the trouble of making the shafts and boxing them up to just not send them.

Let alone go through all the apology and what not over this aswell.

This is just wrong, larry you need to take pics of the shafts and stop trying to ruin me as you have said you wanted to do since the start of this.

IMG_20120803_112849.jpg

IMG_20120803_113847.jpg

IMG_20120803_112937.jpg

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because I didn't go through all the trouble of making the shafts and boxing them up to just not send them.

Let alone go through all the apology and what not over this aswell.

This is just wrong, larry you need to take pics of the shafts and stop trying to ruin me as you have said you wanted to do since the start of this.

That looks like some pretty good pics to me.

flash5153

none
Silver Member
Where's Matlock when you need him??

OK,,I want to see the video of opening a sealed box,,the same box pictured,,with just a butt in in.

At this time I don't have a opinion on this,who the hell knows what going on???,I'll let you know when that changes.

But someone is Lying!!!! Dat's for sure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.