Funny pic/gif thread...

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To me it looked like he landed on the knife...

I've always wondered what it would be like to knife someones tires.

Glad I never done it..

Let the air out first... or better yet, just let the air out. That way you still inconvenience the heck out of them but you did no actual damage to their property.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

Five Guys' is a franchise operation that blew up (in the Mid-Atlantic) over the past decade, but it used to be a single location, next to the pool room that I grew up in.

Decades ago, we used to go over and party with 4 of the 'Guys' (#5 was Dad:eek::wink:) in the back of their shop and it never failed: we'd get all whacky and then one of them would say, 'hey, can you press some potatoes?'...fuuuk no! I play pool! Otherwise I might have a job:grin::grin:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let the air out first... or better yet, just let the air out. That way you still inconvenience the heck out of them but you did no actual damage to their property.

Any (within legal rights) punishing party will hit the offender with 'loss of use'...$$ assigned to the income loss associated with the vandalism.

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For all the geniuses in the crowd :grin:

Attachments

• Irish Test.jpg
    Irish Test.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,420

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I ran into a lot of videos of tires blowing up like that. They are NOTHING to mess around with!

Not at all. I've witnessed a man being lifted 3 feet in the air along with the tire and rim when he was filling it with air and the split ring let loose and hit the ground. He was fortunate that the ring was toward the ground and not up into his body.
Sounded like a half stick of dynamite going off.

Thats why they have tire cages. People have been decapitated from the split rings letting go on the old style Dayton tires.

The lugs on a Dayton can travel a fair distance and can knock you senseless if they hit you in the head. Thats why you loosen the lug nuts
first and crack the lugs with a hammer to let them pop before you take the nuts off.

Also looks like the guy fell funny on his fore arm.

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
does anyone remember the post number or page for the wall mart song video? cant seem to find it...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not at all. I've witnessed a man being lifted 3 feet in the air along with the tire and rim when he was filling it with air and the split ring let loose and hit the ground. He was fortunate that the ring was toward the ground and not up into his body.
Sounded like a half stick of dynamite going off.

Thats why they have tire cages. People have been decapitated from the split rings letting go on the old style Dayton tires.

The lugs on a Dayton can travel a fair distance and can knock you senseless if they hit you in the head. Thats why you loosen the lug nuts
first and crack the lugs with a hammer to let them pop before you take the nuts off.

Also looks like the guy fell funny on his fore arm.
That hi PSI can do some crazy shiit. We used to put ball bearings in the nozzle at the bike shop. Those bbs do not lose speed for a good 20'.

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And you thought that Apple creativity and desirable design died with Steve Jobs ...

Attachments

• Apple Advance.jpg
    Apple Advance.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,289