How much did you miss, AZB while the site was down?

brophog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please, Lock N Load, never start a thread about how smooth and efficient I'm running......

......I'd probably die the next day. :grin-square:

WhatRobEats

Not as good as he thinks
Silver Member
I'm just a lurking newbie. But when I finally got the gumption to sign up the site was down so even being a lurker I missed it pretty badly.

But now I get to be a member and part of the community so I'm happy.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just a lurking newbie. But when I finally got the gumption to sign up the site was down so even being a lurker I missed it pretty badly.

But now I get to be a member and part of the community so I'm happy.

Hey What,
I really feel good to have your first post in my thread. A 2013 Newbie too! You are OK in my book. Thanks. And Welcome to AZB..... The Pool family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Yep, the down time at AZ really cost me. I got bored and decided to do some *extra* work around my office. Now my boss expects that extra effort........Thanks AZ. Next thing you know they will give me a raise and expect me to work weekends.

What did I ever do to you to deserve this?!?

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! No, AZB. That was what I said the other day when the page said not available! I was lost in space without AZB main forum. I hope they did not count the times I went looking for the AZB forum on the World Wide Web!

I am sooooo glad they are back. AZB, I really missed you........ Thanks for being back up and running great.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Too much:), my morning ritual was messed up:(. Glad to see it up and running again:thumbup:

Chrippa

Jason Koopman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awful couple of days not having AZ as I log on numerous times a day, but I'm sure Mike and the rest of the crew were more frustrated than I was.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, the down time at AZ really cost me. I got bored and decided to do some *extra* work around my office. Now my boss expects that extra effort........Thanks AZ. Next thing you know they will give me a raise and expect me to work weekends.

What did I ever do to you to deserve this?!?

Hey Cdryden,
It could have been worst! I found out I have to work Saturday, today at 4PM. Now what did I do wrong? How about no raise and work weekends? Now that would be very bad.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How big of a part AZ has become in so many lives.....

Keep up the good work guys...........

Geno,
You are so right! How are you doing?

The big once a month first Saturday of the month tournament at Buffalo Billiards the worlds pool hall is tomorrow. Buff will not let me shoot in it. He says it is for A and B players only, not me!
A player has to give the B player the 8 ball playing 9 ball. There is a $20.00 entry fee and a high dollar Calcutta. Poor me. Buff says no way can I play in it!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too much:), my morning ritual was messed up:(. Glad to see it up and running again:thumbup:

Chrippa

Sounds like you did not if you were coming or going!!! But you did make without AZB for a little while.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.