Funny pic/gif thread...

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
it was burritos, not enchiladas

That jump suit looks like someone ate the covers off of several Dungeons and Dragons books along with an enchilada plus a margerhita or two and then puked.

That's exactly what happened, although it was burritos, not enchiladas they puked.......naturally this all happened at the Million Dollar Challenge. ;)
:dance:

Million Dollar Challenge 'Billiard's Perfect Miss' Documentary

This is the story of what happened behind the scenes of the Million Dollar Challenge.

With one million dollars on the line, on April 10, 1996 Earl "the Pearl" Strickland did the unimaginable. He ran 11 racks of 9-ball at the inaugural event of the PCA Pro Pocket Billiards Tour. While it was a miraculous feat, it simultaneously dealt a fatal blow to the new Pro Pocket Billiards Tour and gave a death strike to what might have been the rise of televised table pool as a mainstream sport. CJ Wiley had spent years preparing a new tour to showcase the sport, using a million dollar prize as the main draw. His goal was to breakout pool as a mainstream sport.

Through an in depth interview you will hear how Earl trained to achieve this incredible level of performance, the legal battles that eventually vindicated CJ Wiley, and accounts of the following two-plus years to honor the prize through the accounts of CJ Wiley, Tournament Director Jay Helfert and many more. It is a tale of struggle for the game and a telling of the greatest achievement in the history of pool.

Directed by Mary Avina

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From Snopes
http://www.snopes.com/music/hidden/kiss.asp
The band never had anything to do with devil worship. Purely letting people believe what they wanted.

As for worshipping anything, I believe in aliens. In fact, I know a few that work for my buddy's landscaping service...

Believe what you want to. Snopes is not always right, it's like quoting Wikipedia. Odd how he publicly has stated several times that he is a satanist when according to the infailable snopes, he wasn't. Also rather strange that there still are so many sites that also state he is if he isn't. Guess they are all wrong, huh? Try doing a search a little larger than snopes or wikipedia.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
KISS has sold more records than just about any band since 1974 or maybe they have. Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are Hebrew and both names are stage names. Chaim Witz is Simmons real name and they are far from Satanists, they maybe over indulgent but no one in rock has Gene Simmons' business acumen. Its well known that he discovered Van Halen and Eddie was originally looking to replace Ace Frehley.

Now WASP, was a great band if you liked shock rock. Blackie Lawless is now a born again Christian and certain songs are now not played in concert. Animal I F*ck like a beast, for instance is no longer played.

But most of these types of bands use people like Neil's fear, to sell more albums, to their kids. Heck growing up I used the all girls Catholic school near me as my personal dating service. The love them some bad boys... :thumbup:

JV

I am so glad that I have a new understanding of KISS! All along, I had been operating under the now obviously false assumption that KISS was merely a cheesy pop act with fan headquarters centered in Dorkdom! I now now that their intent is much, much more nefarious!

Further, I'm gonna ask my mom about anything else I should be on the lookout for. She's very religous. In fact, whenever the Jehovah's witnesses or Mormons came by, she always would invite them in and try to convert their asses!

Oh yeah, the band W.A.S.P., aka We Are Satan's People...gotta lookout for them too...

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
KISS has sold more records than just about any band since 1974 or maybe they have. Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are Hebrew and both names are stage names. Chaim Witz is Simmons real name and they are far from Satanists, they maybe over indulgent but no one in rock has Gene Simmons' business acumen. Its well known that he discovered Van Halen and Eddie was originally looking to replace Ace Frehley.

Now WASP, was a great band if you liked shock rock. Blackie Lawless is now a born again Christian and certain songs are now not played in concert. Animal I F*ck like a beast, for instance is no longer played.

But most of these types of bands use people like Neil's fear, to sell more albums, to their kids. Heck growing up I used the all girls Catholic school near me as my personal dating service. The love them some bad boys... :thumbup:

JV

I went to a GWAR show in Cinci two months or so ago. They helped me play better pool. I also saw tits there. All was right with the world.

jalapus logan

Silver Member
That's exactly what happened, although it was burritos, not enchiladas they puked.......naturally this all happened at the Million Dollar Challenge. ;)

I meant "puked" in the most reverent way, of course. My wife thinks that I own the most repugnant thong sandals. But what does she know, Keen's have some great arch support and the toe protection is the topps. I like knowing that I can kick someone's teeth in and still not stub any toes (not that I would ever do such a thing, I have the highest regard for orthodonture).

Last edited:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member

Lol ... a good sport as always. I always appreciate your contributions to the forum even if I wouldn't wear that outfit! :D

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Christian Audigier will be a sponsor when we start doing TV Shows?

I meant "puked" in the most reverent way, of course. My wife thinks that I own the most repugnant thong sandals. But what does she know, Keen's have some great arch support and the toe protection is the topps. I like knowing that I can kick someone's teeth in and still not stub any toes (not that I would ever do such a thing, I have the highest regard for orthodonture).

I appreciate your reverence - maybe we can get together, you with your sandals and me with my "Bling Suit". :D

Maybe after all this publicity Christian Audigier will be a sponsor when we start doing TV Shows....you never know who might get suddenly interested in pocket billiards.

th
218781-christian-audigier-entoure-de-sa-femme-637x0-3.jpg

jalapus logan

Silver Member
I appreciate your reverence - maybe we can get together, you with your sandals and me with my "Bling Suit". :D

Maybe after all this publicity Christian Audigier will be a sponsor when we start doing TV Shows....you never know who might get suddenly interested in pocket billiards.

th
218781-christian-audigier-entoure-de-sa-femme-637x0-3.jpg

After studying the photo of Mr. Audigier and his lovely accessories at left and right, it seems that I have been remiss in my knee jerk reaction to your bold garb. Perhaps you would consider selling it or perhaps a rental arrangement could be possible?

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Check Mary's body language, it tells the story. And for Mr. Audigier, well, that's pretty sad too. You know those broads were gone as soon as the time was up.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Christian Audigier was "the bomb"

After studying the photo of Mr. Audigier and his lovely accessories at left and right, it seems that I have been remiss in my knee jerk reaction to your bold garb. Perhaps you would consider selling it or perhaps a rental arrangement could be possible?

Yes, Christian Audigier was "the bomb" back around 2006-2009....

Don't worry folks, I'll make sure to dress in suit and ties from now on for breakfast. :D