Hi AZers!

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
It's true, the Queen has been gone for some time now. I came on because I heard the BCA brackets were up for Vegas and thought for sure I'd find them here, but I didn't. :sorry:

I'm mainly hanging out on Facebook now, so if you want to talk, you can find me at facebook.com/rackmsuckr. I posted a banking drill I filmed from Sunday if you're interested.

I will talk to anyone interested in pool. :):smile:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It's true, the Queen has been gone for some time now. I came on because I heard the BCA brackets were up for Vegas and thought for sure I'd find them here, but I didn't. :sorry:

I'm mainly hanging out on Facebook now, so if you want to talk, you can find me at facebook.com/rackmsuckr. I posted a banking drill I filmed from Sunday if you're interested.

I will talk to anyone interested in pool. :):smile:

So post your banking drill here already.....many of us don't do Facebook...... ...
....or use our credit card online.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see you posting again.

Ran into you several years back at DannyK's....think AuntyDan was there too if I recall.

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member

Thanks so much, Bryan for the links.

I found a couple inconsistencies in my Advanced category. A Master woman is playing in the Advanced Scotch Doubles. Also, a Grand Master man is playing in the Advanced Scotch Doubles. I can see how the male GM could play..he actually may be an Advanced player but paid his way to play with GMs. But not sure how a Master woman could enter the Advanced category. Maybe because her partner is in the Open Men's and it evens out? Any thoughts on this?