Real offer? or Rick S. just blowing smoke? Where is Rick S.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine also, Hop-a-long, Dale, Roy, Long Ranger, The Duke, Cisco & Poncho, Marshal Dillion, Steve McQueen, and the list goes on.

Why the hell won't you stay on topic? I a flipping tired of your flopping.

Rick said put YOU in the tournament, not donate money to the charity of your choice.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Why the hell won't you stay on topic? I a flipping tired of your flopping.

Rick said put YOU in the tournament, not donate money to the charity of your choice.

My point about the charitable contribution was clearly spelled out in post # 1. If you can not comprehend english, I suggest you go reread post # 1 in its entirety.

If you still don’t get the point, find someone to SPLAIN it to you.

TheThaiger

Banned
My point about the charitable contribution was clearly spelled out in post # 1. If you can not comprehend english, I suggest you go reread post # 1 in its entirety.

Christ, I fear pinky & kk just fell off the floor.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Look who's claiming to command the English language...they guy who once claimed his failure to use it properly was the school's fault
88b32fa2fa314423d097491be9194d41.jpg

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Bruce helped my dad with the VA and on top of that is an effing AMAZING human. Period.

Yeah, so ? I'm sure there are lots of great folks here, it is not going to stop anyone (or you) from having an opinion about useless threads or less than a stellar post, no matter how many times he advertises for you for free... it is free, right ;)

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Yeah, so ? I'm sure there are lots of great folks here, it is not going to stop anyone (or you) from having an opinion about useless threads or less than a stellar post, no matter how many times he advertises for you for free... it is free, right ;)

As I do not want you to over work the computer between your ears worrying about what is really none of your business, no more than how much profit John make at the end of years on his business JB Cases, or looking at his Tax Return is your business.

I will supply you a simple answer because I don't want you to have a stroke worrying, wind up walking with a walker, wearing a diaper, or run tube running from your pecker to a foly bag because you stroked out..

NO NO I don't get nothing for having a Signature Line, saying I love my Masonite Cue Case. I say that because my JB Cases Masonite is my favorite Cue Case, and I do love it, and an sexually attracted to it.:smile::smile: LOL.;):p

BTW it is my ONLY JB CASE.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
As I do not want you to over work the computer between your ears worrying about what is really none of your business, no more than how much profit John make at the end of years on his business JB Cases, or looking at his Tax Return is your business.

I will supply you a simple answer because I don't want you to have a stroke worrying, wind up walking with a walker, wearing a diaper, or run tube running from your pecker to a foly bag because you stroked out..

NO NO I don't get nothing for having a Signature Line, saying I love my Masonite Cue Case. I say that because my JB Cases Masonite is my favorite Cue Case, and I do love it, and an sexually attracted to it.:smile::smile: LOL.;):p

BTW it is my ONLY JB CASE.

And you wonder why most folks on azb think you're a complete and utter NIT. Who the hell was talking about how much profit JB makes or his tax returns.... Read your post again, my gosh, what utter nonsense you can type. Dude take some medicine and take a nap, god knows you need it.

And your above post was not proof enough, or the tens of thousands before it..... then you post a link with this little tidbit.

The last wedding invite I got was to some fancy county club, where they do not allow blue jeans. I did not go. posted by COCO

I mean, how buffoonish can someone be that they dont' attend a wedding because you can't wear jeans.... I've never heard a nittier thing in my life, ever.

yes, he sounds like a swell human being.... I mean, if he were 12 ;)

and because of your own inability to think clearly, Rick S. offered to pay your "entry" fee, not all of your expenses. So, yeah, if he pays your entry fee, you are committed on going, correct? yeah, I didn't think so nit boy.

Last edited:

Banks

Banned
and because of your own inability to think clearly, Rick S. offered to pay your "entry" fee, not all of your expenses. So, yeah, if he pays your entry fee, you are committed on going, correct? yeah, I didn't think so nit boy.

I'm still confused about this whole deal. First, where did this Rick guy offer to pay Coco's entry fee? Next, why would anybody offer to pay Coco's entry fee?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

The SO is that people are complete and TOTAL ASSHOLES on here for piling on and picking on people that they don't know.

Get this real effing straight - I don't GIVE A SHIT how many cases Bruce buys from me or not or how much he promotes products he likes. He is a GREAT GREAT GREAT PERSON who gives a lot back to his community and I know for a fact that he has SELFLESSLY helped a lot of people with VA issues among other things.

The real NITS are the ones who act like classeless bullies picking on a guy from thousands of miles away because they want to act like playground assholes.

It's NO DIFFERENCE than grade school and picking on the (perceived) weaker kids.

I would have said the exact same thing about Bruce even if he never bought anything from me if I knew what I know about him. The REASON I know what I know is that through selling cases to him I have come to know him way more than 99% of the people here IMO.

Sometimes it's really important to understand that there is an actual PERSON on the other end whom you are possibly hurting with your shitty words when you take the opportunity to pick on them from your keyboard.

Sometimes it's important to understand that that person might just be someone who is a valuable member of their community and that they just want to participate here without getting beat up for their opinions. Disagree if you want and talk about how for you it's not a big deal to spend 3x as much for whatever service you want to consume but you don't have to call the other guy a nit over it because he doesn't want to pay inflated price for the same thing.

That's my point. SOME people here are internet bullies who get their rocks off by being virtual assholes. Those people are not ALWAYS assholes but often they do act like bullies and pick on others.

And if you can't appreciate that those you are picking on are super people who don't deserve your criticism then keep on being a bully if that is what makes you feel good.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Wow

OK folks I have decided to stop being so nice, and I have decided to take Rick S. up on his generous offer if it is a real offer.

What is in italics is from a post # 47 below I have linked here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“CooCoo Cowboy absolutely won't go.....I have even offered to pay his entry into a Desert Classic Tour event in Phx. Nope....he was afraid he'd have to purchase a bottle of WATER while he was there.

The cheapest SOB on the face of the earth....

A few yrs back he was offering suggestions on how to save money in Vegas....."take a bus across town to Walgreen's where they have souvenir t shirts cheaper...."

Can you imagine being that damn cheap.....? “

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is the deal if Rick S. is not just not talking trash, and he really wants to pay all my fees for ONE, and Only One DCT EVENT.

I will let him blow his money, as I am sure I would not be able to return enough winnings from that one event to Rick S. to cover his out go.

I would rather see Rich S. make a donation to Operation American Patriot as the money would go to a better cause. But that is Rick S’s choice.

The event would have to be ONE POCKET, it would have to be at Kolby’s but that is the DCT’s normal One Pocket venue, so I see no problem. If Kolby’s was not the venue, than we would work out more details.

BTW Rick S. has a history of posing this “offer” but never sent me any formal PM’s will a formal invitation, or offer.

So I am not sure where Rick S. today. But I am sure one of his buddies will be getting in touch with Rick S. about this post.

Than hopefully Rick S. will explain his offer, any strings attached, if he can wait for the next DCT One Pocket Event, and last get the DCT people to allow all this for reasons I will keep private because I see no reason to air any old dirty laundry. <<<<____That is called CLASS.

Yes I did suggest the Public Bus system in Sin City to go places if you want to move about on a budget, and Wal-Greens as a great place to buy Las Vegas T-shirts to take the folks back home.

Maybe people like Rick S. feel good about paying $25.00 for a $4.00 T-shirt. I would rather pay the $4.00 at Wal-Greens. No money tree in my back yard.

BTW Rick S. has a history of calling me names, I have decided to call him out.

Can not wait to see Rick S’s response, and if it is YES I am going into heavy duty One Hole practice mode. Maybe I could by some struck of luck get in on the prize money.

You got your panties ruffled over this, you need to start doing things that are away from any damn computer, like playing pool and taking your horse out for a ride cowboy.

I