Real offer? or Rick S. just blowing smoke? Where is Rick S.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
I don't really see why there is all the outrage over this thread. As much ribbing and getting called out as Bruce takes on here I think he is entitled to call someone else out to see if they are going to put their money where their mouth is after they called him out first.

Look, I realize that Bruce lacks some social skills. He says the wrong things at the wrong times at times. He has some opinions and viewpoints that many disagree with, and that some even find to be silly. He has questions about things that many people find trivial and unimportant. The things that he finds interesting others can see as unimportant or at least uninteresting. And he starts lots of threads about them.

I don't know Bruce but based on his postings it seems pretty obvious to me that he is a good person with a good heart. I would go out on a limb and say that he is probably a better person than 90% of the people on here if you are judging by honesty, ethics, willingness to help others, character, morals, and that type of thing, and those types of things are far, far more important to me than someone's social skills, income level, "coolness", intelligence, etc. I'm not saying that Bruce shouldn't be held accountable for what he says or does just like everyone else should be, but I think when dealing with people it is also very important to keep in mind their intentions, motivations, and where their heart is. Those things should make a big difference in how you should react and interact with them. And I think in general he has those things in the right place even if you think he is misguided at times.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
The SO is that people are complete and TOTAL ASSHOLES on here for piling on and picking on people that they don't know.

Get this real effing straight - I don't GIVE A SHIT how many cases Bruce buys from me or not or how much he promotes products he likes. He is a GREAT GREAT GREAT PERSON who gives a lot back to his community and I know for a fact that he has SELFLESSLY helped a lot of people with VA issues among other things.

The real NITS are the ones who act like classeless bullies picking on a guy from thousands of miles away because they want to act like playground assholes.

It's NO DIFFERENCE than grade school and picking on the (perceived) weaker kids.

I would have said the exact same thing about Bruce even if he never bought anything from me if I knew what I know about him. The REASON I know what I know is that through selling cases to him I have come to know him way more than 99% of the people here IMO.

Sometimes it's really important to understand that there is an actual PERSON on the other end whom you are possibly hurting with your shitty words when you take the opportunity to pick on them from your keyboard.

Sometimes it's important to understand that that person might just be someone who is a valuable member of their community and that they just want to participate here without getting beat up for their opinions. Disagree if you want and talk about how for you it's not a big deal to spend 3x as much for whatever service you want to consume but you don't have to call the other guy a nit over it because he doesn't want to pay inflated price for the same thing.

That's my point. SOME people here are internet bullies who get their rocks off by being virtual assholes. Those people are not ALWAYS assholes but often they do act like bullies and pick on others.

And if you can't appreciate that those you are picking on are super people who don't deserve your criticism then keep on being a bully if that is what makes you feel good.

As usual, and if right on cue, you have no effing idea of what you speak of. You jumped to your friends defense without knowing the facts. Here is my first post, verbatim;

What's the weather like these days in the grand canyon state?

Please, Mr. Know-it-all, please explain to everyone how that is considered bullying in any form what so ever. That was my first post.

Go ahead, type up a bunch of meaningless bullshit to make it sound like you know what the hell you are talking about. Even post some quotes from some psychologists websites about passive aggressive behavior, etc.

Coco lit into me on his next post about Chicago killings and such, and opened up this can of worms. Thus, he wanted to take the gloves off, fine by me. But then don't whine after you get an internet b1tch slap from yours truly.

It's all fun and games until the guy who started it starts sinking himself deeper with every moronic key stroke he types...talking about me having a stroke, having to use a walker, wearing a diaper, running a tube to my pecker ???

How come you didn't call him out for his post ??? Oh, yeah, he's a customer and helped your dad out once... now I get it.
You had no problem calling me an internet bully and some other names as well, yet not nary a negative word for your little buddy boy who started the whole thing. Yes, fair as always JB !!! Take the side you like, but ignore all the facts staring you in the face.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You got your panties ruffled over this, you need to start doing things that are away from any damn computer, like playing pool and taking your horse out for a ride cowboy.

I

No disrespect Mike but this Rick S. flapping his yap about me, trashing me, kind of bugs me. Because I have never met the man, or spoken to him. Might have seen him at some event in Phoenix, or Las Vegas but could not swear to that either.

Like I said Rick S. has been flapped off again about some “offer” that was never never PMed to me, or posted to the forum where I could have seen it, or someone could have alerted me to read this.

So maybe it was time to say to Rick S., what is the deal with this “offer”, and call him out to put this “offer” in Black & White.

I have said what I had to say, and will let this all go on without my participation until I see Rick S. has replied, or someone else sends me a PM, say Rick S. has replied.

There are a lot of people running their YAPS, making judgments about something they know ZERO about.

As I suggested before if you are inclined, or anyone else is inclined. SEARCH the Forum for posts by Rick S. about cocobolocowboy. See what you find. BTW I did the search, but did not bother to read two pages.

Read em, find out if there was some real offer, or this is all just Rick S. talking trash.

PS if I don't see Rick S's reply if he even replies, someone send me a PM so I can look.

Happy Trails my life is not stopping over this thread.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I mean, how buffoonish can someone be that they dont' attend a wedding because you can't wear jeans

Have to read between the lines RJ, that is if you can even read the lines.

Attending a wedding might obligate Bruce into putting at least a 100 dollar bill in an envelope as a Wedding Gift.

Even if I don't know the Bride and Groom all that well, $100 is pretty much minimum for us for a gift. Its really not that much in the grand scheme, specially when you are contributing to a couples new life starting out.

My Uncle just got married not long ago. In his Wedding Invitation, hr stated that they had everything that they needed in life but a monetary contribution
for the Honey Moon Trip would be appreciated. You'd have to know my Uncle but that made me laugh. It would probably have been spent on Illegal Drugs.

Fancy Country Club, probably a Free Bar and Supper. yet, he has to take everything into consideration and off set his expenses. $100 gift as opposed to getting a couple of free Cokes and a 25 dollar meal.

He would be in the hole by a little less than 75 Bucks. That wouldn't do and he would stress over it for a year or so.

Sometime, ask Coco where he got all the Free Billiard Supplies from. He knows but he won't tell. He got caught trying to sell some of them by another Long Time AZ Member. When that member made a thread about it, it was quickly deleted.

I do know that it makes him Vibrate every time I mention it. He used to be a Pot and Pan Huckster. Thats why he claims that Green Chalk is his favorite. He probably has a ton of it left over.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
It's good to see Bruce all fired up and everything.
If I knew that wearing jeans would keep me out of a wedding, I would of missed a bunch of them back in the day...oh, you mean I can't get in?
I wonder if that works for chamber music concerts, Bar Mitzvah's, and dance recitals.

TheThaiger

Banned
No disrespect Mike but this Rick S. flapping his yap about me, trashing me, kind of bugs me. Because I have never met the man, or spoken to him. Might have seen him at some event in Phoenix, or Las Vegas but could not swear to that either.

Like I said Rick S. has been flapped off again about some “offer” that was never never PMed to me, or posted to the forum where I could have seen it, or someone could have alerted me to read this.

So maybe it was time to say to Rick S., what is the deal with this “offer”, and call him out to put this “offer” in Black & White.

I have said what I had to say, and will let this all go on without my participation until I see Rick S. has replied, or someone else sends me a PM, say Rick S. has replied.

There are a lot of people running their YAPS, making judgments about something they know ZERO about.

As I suggested before if you are inclined, or anyone else is inclined. SEARCH the Forum for posts by Rick S. about cocobolocowboy. See what you find. BTW I did the search, but did not bother to read two pages.

Read em, find out if there was some real offer, or this is all just Rick S. talking trash.

PS if I don't see Rick S's reply if he even replies, someone send me a PM so I can look.

Happy Trails my life is not stopping over this thread.

So, you're calling out someone you have on ignore. I fear pinky just fell off planet earth.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Have to read between the lines RJ, that is if you can even read the lines.

Attending a wedding might obligate Bruce into putting at least a 100 dollar bill in an envelope as a Wedding Gift.

Even if I don't know the Bride and Groom all that well, $100 is pretty much minimum for us for a gift. Its really not that much in the grand scheme, specially when you are contributing to a couples new life starting out.

My Uncle just got married not long ago. In his Wedding Invitation, hr stated that they had everything that they needed in life but a monetary contribution
for the Honey Moon Trip would be appreciated. You'd have to know my Uncle but that made me laugh. It would probably have been spent on Illegal Drugs.

Fancy Country Club, probably a Free Bar and Supper. yet, he has to take everything into consideration and off set his expenses. $100 gift as opposed to getting a couple of free Cokes and a 25 dollar meal.

He would be in the hole by a little less than 75 Bucks. That wouldn't do and he would stress over it for a year or so.

Sometime, ask Coco where he got all the Free Billiard Supplies from. He knows but he won't tell. He got caught trying to sell some of them by another Long Time AZ Member. When that member made a thread about it, it was quickly deleted.

I do know that it makes him Vibrate every time I mention it. He used to be a Pot and Pan Huckster. Thats why he claims that Green Chalk is his favorite. He probably has a ton of it left over.

...bully ;)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Uncle just got married

So your uncle is having sex regularly? Kind of devalues the act, doesn't it?

Let us not forget that Bruce d'lis has been banned from the AZB under multiple usernames too.

At least he stopped copy/ pasting the day's top 10 news stories...daily.

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Coo Coo....

The offer was made 3-4 years ago. Don't act like you don't remember it. You want to find it, go back and look for the post. It's there.....

It's right before the posts where I talk about you taking photos of the man who was killed in the traffic accident laying in the road. Remember that ?? Where you wouldn't give the poor DEAD man's wife the photos she needed for the insurance company.....without a $$$ payment? Over there in California...remember? I can send a link to the newspaper article to refresh your memory if you need me too?

You're memory is slipping bad....better get a Alzheimer test quick. Pssst....have them chk for a heart too ;)

TheThaiger

Banned
Hey Coo Coo....

The offer was made 3-4 years ago. Don't act like you don't remember it. You want to find it, go back and look for the post. It's there.....

It's right before the posts where I talk about you taking photos of the man who was killed in the traffic accident laying in the road. Remember that ?? Where you wouldn't give the poor DEAD man's wife the photos she needed for the insurance company.....without a $$$ payment? Over there in California...remember? I can send a link to the newspaper article to refresh your memory if you need me too?

You're memory is slipping bad....better get a Alzheimer test quick. Pssst....have them chk for a heart too ;)

He has you on ignore mate - the surest sign he's obsessed with you.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hey Coo Coo....

That's friggin cold

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
since Rick's 3hrs behind us & just went to bed, i'm taking orders:
bacon?
grits?
hash browns?
English muffin or bagel?
orange or cranberry juice?

Coffee Talk will consist of:
- how much $ is this entry fee?
- when is this tourney?
- what should the OP's expenses be out-of-pocket if he went?
- do we have a stakehorse in the house...?

breakfast is served in 30 mins!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Hey Coo Coo....

No offer, just a question long ago in 2008 I answered the question later in the thread titled.

"Do you favor OPEN Play Tournaments, or Handicapped Tournaments."

06-14-2008, 10:24 AM was the date, and it Post # 74. <<-- Post linked.

You asked a question Rick S., and commented on your own question. Maybe you forgot it was only a question, not an offer, see below.:smile:

"Would you play in one of the Az Desert Classic Tour tournys with a paid spot??

I don't think so....."

Maybe you have the memory problem also, it called getting old.

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Hey Coo Coo....

Here they are, was about 3 years back.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2854488&postcount=38
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2854488&postcount=39

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now what Coo Coo??

The only smoke in the air is coming from your ass........ LOL