I'm back..and I'm pissed !

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Jerry Lewis (not Jerry Lee Lewis) - his daughter i think, lives near Mount Airy (Mayberry RFD). a close friend up there & several other people have told me over the past 20yrs, that whenever he would come into town - he was a royal ass. to the point where waitresses would refuse to wait on him cause he's so rude. and obnoxious. and vulgar language to the staff & customers. (you could have knocked me over with a feather.)

just a little bit of trivia -

rocket23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yiddish? naw that just hebrew slang..........never heard of christian slang come to think of it.....:D

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need a history lesson. I dispise the way CJ treats these forums. Everytime he gets involved in a conversation he always steers it in a manner to hawk his wares. He only exists on these forums to make money. As soon as CJ stops seeing the money flow from these forums, he'll be gone. I've said nothing about either Mark that can be construed as an attack or degrading unlike the words you've used. As far as Rhea goes. Whenever you broadcast yourself as a failure and want to attract failure, you reap what you sow. And again, you think your definition of team overwrites the actual definition of team.

You on the other hand Lou, create drama for your insationable need for attention. How many times did you insult JB in a manner that was more racist than funny? You can continue to be the drivel of the forums that you are, but the one thing you'll never change is getting people to like you. As long as you and SJD believe you can act in a manner that you're better than us, you will be given vacations for your sour attitudes. Stop trying to be a voice of reason to these forums because it's quite clear from the owners of these forums that they couldn't give two shits who you guys are. Or anyone of us is for that matter. It's their property and if you got a problem with who they let in here and don't, you can pack your suitcase and leave. You weren't invited here in the first place, so when you get told to leave you can't cry.

lol. You are the one who needs a history lesson.

For five months I let John rag on me with endless taunts and insults and I kept my mouth shut on the advice of others far wiser than me. And, you are confusing me with others. I have not said anything racist about John. If you're going to claim otherwise, show me.

Lou Figueroa

You have been there and done that with the very best AND pursued a career outside pool.

my best,
Phil

Yes he did! (He started early):D

Welcome back Mr. McMorran.

ONB

aaa (2).jpg

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes he did! (He started early):D

Welcome back Mr. McMorran.

ONB

View attachment 371098

Dear Mr OLD NINE BALLER,

Stay off my comments unless you have more than that.

I might have a positive for you, but that is doubtful because of your acerbic posts to respected accomplished players. Yes I respect C J, SJD and others. If you did anything, or accomplished anything, why hide behind your alias? Most of your posts are abrasive or are mindless WWYD threads on 9 ball....one day you may graduate to one pocket.

Have a nice day, leave me out of yours unless you have something to bring to the table

Phil Dade

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I would greatly appreciate, the courtesy of an acknowledgement regarding my insight, (even a negative one)..from at least one of you !

Yup, I saw it. I got it. You were unfairly banned because you make things interesting around here.

Here's the thing. I don't WANT to ban anyone around here. When someone insults other users, they get a vacation. I don't care how interesting you are. I don't care if you were drinking or sober. I don't care if you are gold, silver or platinum. When you insult other users, you are gone. When you get belligerent, you get a vacation.

If you are not OK with this, I imagine that sjdinphxbilliards.com is available.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mr.Liakos, Thanks for the good luck wishes !..At the risk of sounding like a braggart, the scarcity of "Pro Players", has long been lamented on this forum !...I believe my contributions, and observations as a LONG time "Pro", should be acknowledged by the designation of 'PRO PLAYER' under my name, without me having to ask for it !..I feel I am worth as much as a 'CJ' or a 'John Schmidt', when it comes to MY value, to AZB !

With all due respect, I've been going to pro events for roughly 10 years, and I have never seen you hit a ball. I have been covering pool in Arizona for even longer and I have never seen you hit a ball.

And as an FYI, even some of the pros on the site have asked for the "pro player" tag.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
As an off shoot it might be nice to have a "years" tag. For Pro's, merchants, teachers, people in the billiard field...

Cuedealer - 20 years
Casemaker - xxxx
Cuemaker - xxxx years...

Joe

With all due respect, I've been going to pro events for roughly 10 years, and I have never seen you hit a ball. I have been covering pool in Arizona for even longer and I have never seen you hit a ball.

And as an FYI, even some of the pros on the site have asked for the "pro player" tag.

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member

This post has put a smile on my face, from ear to ear! :D:D:D:D:D:D

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Jerry,

IF being being inducted into the One-Pocket Hall of Fame (as SJD was) doesn't qualify
a poster on AZ to have the Pro Player Banner under their name, then what does ?

"Pro- Instigator" would be more appropriate! The man makes a habit out of being banned from forums!

The very forum that got him that dubious honor, is the same that has banned him for an indefinite period, which is most likely for good!

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
AZ House Pro, (Mike)

IF being being inducted into the One-Pocket Hall of Fame (as SJD was) doesn't qualify
a poster on AZ to have the Pro Player Banner under their name, then what does ?

Look at the other players who are listed as pro players. CJ is really the only one that is not out there competing in pro events right now. And CJ has definitely earned the title based on past performance.

In all honesty, a simple request from Dick (like other players have done) would have been more than enough.

The "how dare you ban me, do you know who I am?" approach isn't going to do it for me though.