shane no show

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Calcutta for a US Open tournament?

I was parroting what someone mentioned in an earlier post.
If there's No Calcutta, then all is good and Shane can do
whatever the f**k he wants. If he's such a Beast, he can
win every game on the Loser's Side and Double-Dip the Final.
See how easy that was ?

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised the computer has not found away to sneak him back in another forfeit spot ,,

Hehe

But Shane is still the best to pick up a cue
It should of been a race to 100 then just concede a rack evey 15 minutes the. Shane would come back with a 20 pack and win because he's never lost a race to 100

Wait no he has

Hmm how else can we get him back in or have a good excuse for him?

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why no chat?

Tried to find a chat associated with this stream and coudn't find it? What up? Also
I think it would be safe to say there was no calcutta LOL:grin:

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no chat for this stream

They had a link to a chat in the beginning of the event but they removed the link for unknown reasons?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
As far as I know, yes. I do believe that Shane looked at the chart after the time change though. He didn't claim he saw the pre change time on the sheet. He just said he looked at the other match in the same round and saw noon and assumed both 5/6 matches were at noon.

Mike

Was the TV match with Shane the only match that had the time change? Johnnyt

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as I know, yes. I do believe that Shane looked at the chart after the time change though. He didn't claim he saw the pre change time on the sheet. He just said he looked at the other match in the same round and saw noon and assumed both 5/6 matches were at noon.

Mike

Wow with all his experience in tournaments world wide that is amazingly naive to assume your match is the same as the other
Especially with a stream table

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Of course, a year ago, SVB was eliminated in 5th place and a few hours later found himself in the final at the US Open 8-ball, so miracles are possible.

No doubt.

Cheer up boys, this is CSI, Shane can still win this thing!

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow with all his experience in tournaments world wide that is amazingly naive to assume your match is the same as the other
Especially with a stream table

Yeah it actually seems unbelievable to me. It's especially fishy given that there apparently was a time change. I doubt they screwed Shane intentionally, but I could see how people might think that.

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No answers?

It seems there are many comments regarding Shane but no one aware there is no chat associated with the stream of this event lol?:grin:

shasta777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The most baffling thing to me is WHY no one called or texted shane or other players involved ... more importantly shane should have verified his time start regardless....

Now if the event changed the time schedule... then they should have at least called the players who were to play to verify times & then there wouldn't been any problem... pretty stupid on all the parties involved.... I'll bet shane won't have this happen again... & maybe other players won't either

Some of the comments here are really showing thru how people feel toward players... just saying some of the comments are pretty lame!... interesting non
the less... lol