Ebony TS closet find.

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Beautiful Ebony cue was one of the cues from Tim's closet at his house.

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1050.JPG

Another Great Friend that will be missed.
Enjoy

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Way to pretty to be locked up in a closet....glad it's seeing the light of day.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
No doubt the nicest Scruggs ever. It will look right at home with the other ones. Just glad I saw it. Thanks for sharing. Matt D.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Absolutely LOVE the work at the tips of the points! I'm a HUGE fan of work done at the prong tips and THIS is some of the nicest I've ever seen... I wonder if Mike had any influence in it?

JoshStodola

My stroke is garbage
Silver Member
Closet queen

Now there's a looker! Eric you have the finest TS cues.
Great taste. I love the curly shaft! Thanks for sharing :cool:

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely LOVE the work at the tips of the points! I'm a HUGE fan of work done at the prong tips and THIS is some of the nicest I've ever seen... I wonder if Mike had any influence in it?

I'd say that was all Mike.
And for all the PM's, Sorry this is not for sale.

Last edited:

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scruggs

I don't own any Scruggs but this is a gorgeous cue, great find and thanks for sharing the pictures.

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NOT just another Scruggs

Eric, I must say that you have nearly cornered the market on the very best Scruggs (even if Mike did make it) - you just need to check ALL the closets - ha

pfd

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
It's so new, its got to have Mike involved. Very unusual too. Except for rings, has a full splice look, which wasn't typical. Looks like this was a special project cue on good old Leeds Avenue.

All the best,
WW

Last edited:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Very very nice Eric, that's truly a GEM:thumbup:
as it's not for sale, give me the Spider Cue:wink:
Ralf

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Beautiful Ebony cue was one of the cues from Tim's closet at his house.

View attachment 408175

View attachment 408176

View attachment 408177

View attachment 408178

View attachment 408179

Another Great Friend that will be missed.
Enjoy

Is that TS logo slightly slanted? I can't tell if it is or if my vision is going. And I only ask because I couldn't help but wonder, if it is, is that the reason it stayed in a closet and never left his house.

Unlike skins, I usually don't like anything at the tip of the points, but in this case, it really works well. Looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good eye

Is that TS logo slightly slanted? I can't tell if it is or if my vision is going. And I only ask because I couldn't help but wonder, if it is, is that the reason it stayed in a closet and never left his house.

Unlike skins, I usually don't like anything at the tip of the points, but in this case, it really works well. Looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Good eye it's definitely off a tad bit but I don't think it hurts the cue just interesting he would buy it he is so picky with his TS cues and MC cues 😂