I Used to Use a System But Now....

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are a sickening human being! All that you have is to tear down something that you know very very little about in hopes that your spewing of negativity will stick over time......and adversely effect the growth of CTE.....
The growth is happening as I write and you can NOT stop it.

Stan Shuffett

They didn't respond, did they.

Lou Figueroa
could have at least
sent a form letter

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They didn't respond, did they.

Lou Figueroa
could have at least
sent a form letter

That would be incorrect. I have had numerous conversations with experts in the visual field.
Returned emails and returned calls......long conversations.

You want 25000 to 1000 about the above.

I have emails and the phone conversations occurred and can easily be confirmed.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I call it like it is. All that matters to me is that the truth of CTE is revealed to the fullest extent possible.

I would describe many aspects of my own journey along the way with CTE as luke warm but I knew I was on track.......I was not perfect with CTE on day one or even on year number five.....It took Hal ten years..........He was not perfect along the way either....

Stan Shuffett

I appreciate the honesty but feel more discouraged after reading your reply. You are the utmost authority regarding CTE and say you were not perfect after five years.

Could you explain why it has taken such a long time to become perfect regarding the system with the limited number of visuals needed and two sweeps? I have to believe you had the sweeps perfected long ago. What is the stumbling block for someone who has worked with the system every day for years?

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I appreciate the honesty but feel more discouraged after reading your reply. You are the utmost authority regarding CTE and say you were not perfect after five years.

Could you explain why it has taken such a long time to become perfect regarding the system with the limited number of visuals needed and two sweeps? I have to believe you had the sweeps perfected long ago. What is the stumbling block for someone who has worked with the system every day for years?

For a 30......see the perfect perception, sweep and make the shot.....Was it done correctly? Yes....and many are happy with that...Landon won 7 nationals doing just that. I finished high in our U S OPEN doing just that....I have spent ten years wanting to know more, about the intracasies of Hal's knowledge and the details of CTE...

It would be okay to say that a sweep is feel and many have said just that......So, I spent thousands upon thousands of hours wanting to understand what is happening with one's vision during the process......I am happy with my understandings as a result..and I think you will be too.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE and Vision

It has been a long hard journey and I am glad that no one else will need to spend 10 years doing what I have done and what Hal did.

Think about ball address:

A vision center is comprised of two lines of sight.
Those lines can work separately or together.
So, at ball address how does your vision work...
What lines are dominate for what and when....when do they work together?

Full stance....
How is the vision used when nearer to shot?
Which lines become dominate or not ....or are the lines used together.

Conventional aiming seeks to narrow one's vision while CTE widens one's visual focus.....I have to put the above together from a visual offset that occurs away from center cue ball......MOST PEOPLE THAT DO NOT UNDERSTAND CTE GIVE UP WHEN THEY CAN NOT GET IT FROM BEHIND THE CENTER OF THE CUE BALL. It is apples and oranges!!

It has not been easy to put all of this together......

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The better I get the easier is it for me to see the shot line.

For about the past 5 or so years, when it comes to aiming -- I simply overlap the contact point and occasionally use the double the distance method on the fuller hits as a double check until I get locked in.

Lately, I've noticed I dont spend nearly the same amount of time on aiming as I used to. It seems I just see the shot. So I'm wondering is there anybody still in this forum that has graduated away from aiming systems altogether? I'm afraid if so, they maybe have left this forum behind too.

No aiming system whatsoever, I just "see" the shot. Aiming systems have always confused me - I just don't understand what the problem is.
Not saying they're bad, I just don't get it.

I would imagine you aren't learning anything new on here either, I've seen you play and have talked to a few guys at home about you.
I don't think it would be a smart game for me cause the idea is to win money and I'm not so sure that would be the outcome.
Jason

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
There's a good and a bad to what you're saying. The good is it's great to be somewhat in a constant "zone" where you just see everything, step in and take your stance, take a couple of practice strokes and shoot. Balls just drop. Life couldn't be better for a pool player.

The bad is all good things come to an end and we get sloppy. Balls start missing and suddenly a lost feeling sets in until you go back to the basics of a system which requires certain steps and acute visual focus.

Here's the real tester question. Let's assume you were playing for $1,000 sets on a regular basis or worked your way up in the brackets of the US Open.

What would you trust...your subconscious to see the shots and just keep firing on instinct or really focusing and homing in with laser like accuracy in a system that got you there, especially if you were down about $4,000 bucks?

So how many $1,000 sets do you and all the other "aiming system" players play? How do you guys ever miss if these systems work?
I will take BasementDweller or myself to play every single one of the "system players" on here a race to 11, and by every single one that's what I mean, EVERYONE. Everybody post lets say $100(cheap enough) and I will play every single one of you. Would hope BD would also play.
I promise I will eventually get to every one of you.
Jason

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
So how many $1,000 sets do you and all the other "aiming system" players play? How do you guys ever miss if these systems work?
I will take BasementDweller or myself to play every single one of the "system players" on here a race to 11, and by every single one that's what I mean, EVERYONE. Everybody post lets say $100(cheap enough) and I will play every single one of you. Would hope BD would also play.
I promise I will eventually get to every one of you.
Jason

You're the greatest, I can tell. You don't need chumps like us on your resume, why don't you just go to the top where beating a real name will be meaningful.

Start with Shane and Johnny Archer, they both uses systems and have discussed them on youtube or something that was streamed. Shane even has a dvd. Let us know how you fare.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You're the greatest, I can tell. You don't need chumps like us on your resume, why don't you just go to the top where beating a real name will be meaningful.

Start with Shane and Johnny Archer, they both uses systems and have discussed them on youtube or something that was streamed. Shane even has a dvd. Let us know how you fare.

Thats what I thought.
Jason

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Btw, Spidey, I'm not on here spouting nonsense about how some aiming systems works. If it isn't making any of you pro level then how is it any better than no aiming system?
I'm willing to use my no system against all of your systems
Jason

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Btw, Spidey, I'm not on here spouting nonsense about how some aiming systems works. If it isn't making any of you pro level then how is it any better than no aiming system?
Jason

What about non system players that aren't pro level?

Its not about being a pro. it's about individual self improvement.

If being a pro was the only goal then 95% of players should just quit

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Btw, Spidey, I'm not on here spouting nonsense about how some aiming systems works.

You do know this is an independent forum called the "AIMING FORUM" and what people do, don't you? Maybe you can't read and wouldn't have enough brain cells to comprehend any system. That would be my guess.

If it isn't making any of you pro level then how is it any better than no aiming system?

Are you a pro with your non-system? Who would want to be pros in pool when most of us are pros in business making far more money, possessions, and building security for the rest of our lives?

Jason

I already told you, seek out Johnny Archer and Shane and work your way through the rest of the pros. Those two use systems and many others do also. Stevie Moore is a specific CTE user. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to drill you into the ground and take all of that money you want to play for.

You'll go from a wannabe champ in your own over inflated egomaniac mind to a BROKE CHUMP in no time flat.

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jason

You can not explain what you are doing visually. Rest assured that you are engaged in the very technique, to one degree or another, that you are seeking to challenge. Nearly every single pro does it.......but then again if a player does not know what they're doing, it is much longer ordeal.

Amateurs have always wanted to know what the pros can't explain......Some can but they would rather that the particulars remain obscured.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amateurs have always wanted to know what the pros can't explain......Some can but they would rather that the particulars remain obscured.

Stan Shuffett

LOL. Anyone with a reasonable amount of time under his belt playing pool can aim perfectly well. The "secret" the pro's have is that their stroke motion is highly perfected and they can hit the exact spot on the cue ball they want to hit. That plus great knowledge of the rest of the game, of course.

It's like selling a system for reading a book. After you learn what words are and how to sound them out, eventually you look at words and you just know what it says and what it sounds like without falling back on a reading system. Your brain has internalized it. Aiming is the same way, which is why I can confidentally say that professional players have no need of an aiming system. Shane's system, if you can understand it (not sure Shane himself does) is a pre-shot routine, which is different from a system like CTE.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. Anyone with a reasonable amount of time under his belt playing pool can aim perfectly well. The "secret" the pro's have is that their stroke motion is highly perfected and they can hit the exact spot on the cue ball they want to hit. That plus great knowledge of the rest of the game, of course.

It's like selling a system for reading a book. After you learn what words are and how to sound them out, eventually you look at words and you just know what it says and what it sounds like without falling back on a reading system. Your brain has internalized it. Aiming is the same way, which is why I can confidentally say that professional players have no need of an aiming system. Shane's system, if you can understand it (not sure Shane himself does) is a pre-shot routine, which is different from a system like CTE.

I am holding the cards, not you. You have no clue as to what CTE is but yet you laugh now, Go ahead and laugh, hehaw if you want, as I prefer to get in the last laugh.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am holding the cards, not you. You have no clue as to what CTE is but yet you laugh....Go ahead and laugh, hehaw if you want, as I prefer to get in the last laugh.

Stan Shuffett

Multiple choice question:

What is more difficult to do:

a) aim at the correct spot to pocket a ball

b) deliver the cue tip to the exact spot intended on the cue ball with the cue in the intended alignment.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Multiple choice question:

What is more difficult to do:

a) aim at the correct spot to pocket a ball

b) deliver the cue tip to the exact spot intended on the cue ball with the cue in the intended alignment.

Players can and do spend a lifetime working on the eyes and the stroke....

CTE solves the visual issues and allows stroking skills to properly develop.

Furthermore, you do not know how to really aim at the correct spot for pocketing a ball.....

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be incorrect. I have had numerous conversations with experts in the visual field.
Returned emails and returned calls......long conversations.

You want 25000 to 1000 about the above.

I have emails and the phone conversations occurred and can easily be confirmed.

Stan Shuffett

I'm sorry, I didn't catch which accredited experts at what recognized institutions favorably endorsed your system.

Lou Figueroa
the guy down at the local
LensCrafters don't count :)

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I already told you, seek out Johnny Archer and Shane and work your way through the rest of the pros. Those two use systems and many others do also. Stevie Moore is a specific CTE user. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to drill you into the ground and take all of that money you want to play for.

You'll go from a wannabe champ in your own over inflated egomaniac mind to a BROKE CHUMP in no time flat.

I'll play the 3 you mentioned as long as the rest of the aiming systems players that posted here get in the box too.
If you're so confident in the system get up and play, it should be free money.