CTE at long distances

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
as someone who stays out of the flames
i too think it is said that threads often get derailed by the same people for the same reasons

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stan
duckie is never going to be converted to anything other than how he perceives things
jmho
icbw (but in this case i dont think so...:) )

True! However, I am speaking to all the ducks out there knowing that Duckie Arrow is hopelessly stuck in his own mud.

Stan Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you view any system visual, you are seeing a relationship between 2 spheres. Your job in Basic Manual CTE is to establish a 30, for example, during ball address and maintain that relationship through full stance. So, your focus must be directed toward the CB and the OB.

Stan Shuffett

sacman said he uses a TV table in his living room to practice finding the objective visuals. Since we know that these visuals only work because of the 2 by 1 dimension of the pool table, is sacman kidding himself thinking that he is going to see the visuals correctly?

sacman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try finding the...."innermost left edge of the CB" .....now that is guessing......unless you post or anyone else post a pic of the innermost left edge of the CB.

It's amazing how many just accept these type of statements without questions. This is the type of stuff Bob was referring too.

This quote is from another thread that was reported to be a transcript of the audio of you from one of your videos.

Oh......steps, instructions on how to do something need to be meaningful. The above in quotes is far from it.

Innermost edge of the cue ball: easy. Edge to A/B/C ... easy to understand. Putting them together to arrive at a fixed CB ... difficult for a beginner at CTE (me).

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sacman said he uses a TV table in his living room to practice finding the objective visuals. Since we know that these visuals only work because of the 2 by 1 dimension of the pool table, is sacman kidding himself thinking that he is going to see the visuals correctly?

What are the dimensions of the tv table?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Stan Shuffet were to start a thread titled something like "Tips and Pointers for those Who Use Pro One",,,,,,,, would it be possible for you idiots to stay out of it and not argue with him about whether it is objective or not, or whether you believe it works or not, etc,,,,,

I doubt it!

Why not a private forum for you guys?

I believe there used to be one (or maybe there still is one), then you wouldn't have to suffer the slings and arrows and all that.

But this is still an open forum and guys like you get away with calling folks "idiots" and Stan can tell people to "FO" with impunity and without apparent repercussion. If you all just want to blow kisses at each other and revel in the wonderment of CTE maybe you should get a room. Otherwise this is what it is and you should get used to folks going "eww" at your PDAs.

Lou Figueroa

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the dimensions of the tv table?

Now look who's trolling. I post a valid question related to the OP and you come back with this? I believe the OP had a similar, if not the same, question at some point and I don't think it was addressed.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's guys like you and Dan that want to stifle, restrict and limit what one can do with their vision when aiming with 2 spheres. CTE greatly widens the scope of one's vision while what you and Dan and Bob advocate severely narrows what one can do with their eyes to the point that guessing is the only option.
I won't be stopped and eventually you will look like the foolish little school boy that you are. SIT, BOY!

Stan Shuffett

And how does it "widen the scope of one's vision"?

That's gobbledygook.

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Why not a private forum for you guys?

I believe there used to be one (or maybe there still is one), then you wouldn't have to suffer the slings and arrows and all that.

But this is still an open forum and guys like you get away with calling folks "idiots" and Stan can tell people to "FO" with impunity and without apparent repercussion. If you all just want to blow kisses at each other and revel in the wonderment of CTE maybe you should get a room. Otherwise this is what it is and you should get used to folks going "eww" at your PDAs.

Lou Figueroa

A private forum would do no good because you, Dan White, and the rest of your gang would infiltrate it.

Onepocket. org is an open forum and you did the same thing there as you do here and got a lifetime BAN. Now nobody has to put up with your slings and arrows and it's a far better forum without you.

Too bad the mods aren't as sharp here regarding your disgusting behavior or you'd end up in the same place.

Why haven't you ever posted one word about your PSR and how you do it instead of slamming something you know nothing about?

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

For the purpose of learning the visuals the CB and OB could be on any flat surface provided it's roughly the same height as a pool table.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And how does it "widen the scope of one's vision"?

That's gobbledygook.

Lou Figueroa

That's a soft ball but coming from a position of total ignorance can be viewed as a reasonable inquiry.
You seek to use one vision line, your own personal dominant line of sight for seeing a single CB center you THINK makes the shot. You essentially have but one guess-work center.
In CTE, a player learns to use his vision in such a way that he uses two coexisting CB centers for making shots. Yup, I have 2 centers that I can use because I know how to use my vision for accessing the correct coexisting yet independent centers.......There can be no doubt that more of one's vision is used in CTE.....verses your one narrow target shooting alignment. I will be sharing all of the details!!

You have no chance debating me, Boy!

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
In CTE, a player learns to use his vision in such a way that he uses two coexisting CB centers for making shots. Yup, I have 2 centers that I can use because I know how to use my vision for accessing the correct coexisting yet independent centers.......There can be no doubt that more of one's vision is used in CTE.....verses your one narrow target shooting alignment. I will be sharing all of the details!!

Stan Shuffett

Interesting. When we focus on an object, even something as small as a BB, each eye is focused on that exact spot, regardless of which eye is dominant. This can be proved by focusing on a targeted object, using both eyes, then cover each eye one at a time. The uncovered eye always remains focused on the target. Maybe it's just my eyes...Lol, but I can't get them to focus on two different targets at the same time.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting. When we focus on an object, even something as small as a BB, each eye is focused on that exact spot, regardless of which eye is dominant. This can be proved by focusing on a targeted object, using both eyes, then cover each eye one at a time. The uncovered eye always remains focused on the target. Maybe it's just my eyes...Lol, but I can't get them to focus on two different targets at the same time.

It has nothing to do with YOUR eyes! It is all about knowing how to expand your vision in the correct way for seeing properly with the use of CTE. It has taken me over ten years to get to the bottom of it all but I could show you and get you well on your way of learning to see spheres the right way inside of 30 minutes.

Stan Shuffett

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

Are you covering it up with something or is just closing the eye lid the easiest? Lol

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are you covering it up with something or is just closing the eye lid the easiest? Lol

Haha. Actually I covered with my hand, as to not disturb the positional focus of the blocked eye. And I stood with my right foot twisted outward at a 30° angle from my line of sight when covering my left eye, then other foot the same when covering the right. When I covered both eyes I angled both feet 180°, then uncover my eyes to see if the perception changed. It didn't. :grin:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now look who's trolling. I post a valid question related to the OP and you come back with this? I believe the OP had a similar, if not the same, question at some point and I don't think it was addressed.

I guess you are the one trolling. My response was to your question. The dimensions of the table are relevant to answer your question.

PS the tv table in question could indeed be a 2 by 1 making it usable.