AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a Beauty Troy...

Love the 5 Veneer Spain Blank!

Joe

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You share some great cues, thank you for that! And, this is another beautiful cue, nice piece of Maple, BRW is hard to beat (IMO), the cherry on top... Hercek/Spain!

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful

What a beautiful cue a great history behind it. Thanks for sharing it Troy.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Cues like this are the reason I visit here and they don't show up often enough. It's beautiful.

TommyT :thumbup:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You are a lucky man. I have a few Spain blanks. And Joel told me he was not going to finish any of the Spain blanks when I inquired about having one finished by him. He must feel your blank was really special. Your cue looks awesome.

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
You are a lucky man. I have a few Spain blanks. And Joel told me he was not going to finish any of the Spain blanks when I inquired about having one finished by him. He must feel your blank was really special. Your cue looks awesome.

Chris,
Thanks

Last edited:

qmakr

Registered
Not a Spain Blank

Chris,

This cue was not made with one of Burt's blanks. Burt made a few blanks with 5 veneers, some of those went to George Balabushka, very rare.
This cue was built with one of the square handles that Burt cut the inner points to accept 5 veneers. I used one of those handles of Burt's and built the nose and veneers and then turned it round. Definitely not a finished blank like you have. To date, I've never finished one of Burt's blanks.

Joel Hercek