Possible $100,000 match: Shaw vs. Shane or Shaw/Filler vs. Skylar/Bergman !?!

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One last thing, If they ever do play for the cash( which I doubt will ever happen). I will put you down for a bet on my list.
Have a nice day. I am done with this post.

Well since youre betting so many people, you might as well just MAKE IT HAPPEN(Since you say it wont) and stake the Wanker Filler against SVB.

I'm sure you could win a MILLION in the good ole U.S.A.

I'd even lay you 2/1 on the cash on this match, so definitely look me up.

** And as a bonus, if Filler was to win I'd happily walk from Houston To Cali in a G-String only on I-10...... That would be the safest bet I've ever made and felt confident in winning.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A one day race to 30 is good enough.

So Shaw needs to play Doubles to have a shot at breaking even.... Shaw and Shane ! Let filler make his own game ! Do it Derby style ... Banks one pocket , nine ball , ten ball ! Since he claims to be the best ! Singles ! Rely on yourself ... MERICA !!!!!!!

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd have to bet on Dennis O. if he plays a long Ten Ball match with Jayson. Dennis has that magic ingredient that allows him to play greater under pressure and put the pressure on his opponent at the same time. I'm not sure Jayson wants Dennis on a neutral court, like at DCC. Notice he is asking players to come to his poolroom to play. Nice to have the home court advantage. :wink:

Good point jay, plus he is specifying a game that isn't really played at all in the U.S. for big action. Magic rack 9ball with 9 on spot.

Seems like more empty woofing than really want to play dennjs/Shane. If so why not neutral location with the major rotation gambling game. 10 ball, one on spot.

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good point jay, plus he is specifying a game that isn't really played at all in the U.S. for big action. Magic rack 9ball with 9 on spot.

Seems like more empty woofing than really want to play dennjs/Shane. If so why not neutral location with the major rotation gambling game. 10 ball, one on spot.

I guess the rack and the spot are designed to neutralise the break and ask, " will you play me without that advanatage?"

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
huh?

who's talking about sky?

at this point, shane vs filler to 100 might be a career-ender for the german. the kid has a better chance of leaving with ptsd than with the cash.

and, for the record, filler brings his girlfriend along when he plays. so much for closely following his career.

please list the opponent and score for filler's money games to 100.

then, do the same for this shane guy.
Best posts of the thread!! LMAO!

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayburger if they ever play for the cash you have that bet. As far as the fool and his money comment. Only a fool bets with his heart a gambler bets in reality.

Thanks for the action,i hope it happens. If so lets agree to remind the other person of this bet, i just think shane hits a different gear in long races,thats all. Filler is gonna be a terror for years to come,no doubt. I don,t know if anyone has mentioned it here or not,but i remember him coming on here a few years ago trying to get staked in the us open i think it was. One of our (azb) regulars did put him in and he won a few matches i think. This was when nobody had ever heard of him. Must not have much support back then if he had to ask strangers for 500 lol. Don,t think he will have any issues in the future.again i hope he and shane match up and we have a 1k bet.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More rumors...

In my old and non expert opinion no matter who wins, I would rather watch Shane play pool any day then watch Shaw or Filler.

Making a shot is not the most important thing in my world. Watching a gentlemen with a long history of proven good character is the most important thing to me.

In that area Shane is miles ahead of Shaw and Filler. But, maybe that is just me, as I grew up in an age and time where a more polite society existed and good sportsmanship was a virtue that was important, it showed ones character.

If I wanted to watch show boating and screaming and hollering I would watch a gathering of liberals melting down when they lost an election or a court decision. Or the "fake wrestling" channel.

Now days many crave some kind of a sports hero and could care less about their heroes character.

Shane, Shaw and Filler, they are writing their legacy and when their career is over their loved ones will know who they were and what their legacy is and how many pool games they won will not be important.

Neutral court, 10 ball and one ball on the spot on a 10" table and winner breaks in long sets. If it is doubles then put Dennis and Shane against Shaw and Filler. I would even break my rule of not gambling on a pool games out come.

Shaw and Filler are not from the same country and Shane should be allowed to pick his own partner! Make it 10 Ball and One Pocket so they can show all of their pool talent.

I'm thinking Jay would know who to bet on in that scenario, heck, even I would know who to bet on!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
In my old and non expert opinion no matter who wins, I would rather watch Shane play pool any day then watch Shaw or Filler.

Making a shot is not the most important thing in my world. Watching a gentlemen with a long history of proven good character is the most important thing to me.

In that area Shane is miles ahead of Shaw and Filler. But, maybe that is just me, as I grew up in an age and time where a more polite society existed and good sportsmanship was a virtue that was important, it showed ones character.

If I wanted to watch show boating and screaming and hollering I would watch a gathering of liberals melting down when they lost an election or a court decision. Or the "fake wrestling" channel.

Now days many crave some kind of a sports hero and could care less about their heroes character.

Shane, Shaw and Filler, they are writing their legacy and when their career is over their loved ones will know who they were and what their legacy is and how many pool games they won will not be important.

Neutral court, 10 ball and one ball on the spot on a 10" table and winner breaks in long sets. If it is doubles then put Dennis and Shane against Shaw and Filler. I would even break my rule of not gambling on a pool games out come.

Shaw and Filler are not from the same country and Shane should be allowed to pick his own partner! Make it 10 Ball and One Pocket so they can show all of their pool talent.

I'm thinking Jay would know who to bet on in that scenario, heck, even I would know who to bet on!

Shane and Dennis? Lol nothing like dooming Shane to a guaranteed loss.

Why does everybody want to add in games the other players don't play???
Jason

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member

Shane, Shaw and Filler, they are writing their legacy and when their career is over their loved ones will know who they were and what their legacy is and how many pool games they won will not be important....

I quit going to gentleman's clubs for the same reason. Nowadays they just feel like cheap and dirty tiddy bars :groucho:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I'm not fond of a doubles match...playing or watching..take that stuff to the APA...
....but if we have to have one....Alex and Shane..they like and respect each other.
..they're from the same continent...same as Jayson and Joshua.

And I just might dig up the Mason jar to bet on North America...

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I'm not fond of a doubles match...playing or watching..take that stuff to the APA...

....but if we have to have one....Alex and Shane..they like and respect each other.

..they're from the same continent...same as Jayson and Joshua.

And I just might dig up the Mason jar to bet on North America...

Actually, if Shane had Alex as a partner, that would make for a really good match against Shaw/Filler.

_______

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hate to be that guy but i could barely understand Shaw's post. He was either very drunk, dropped out of school in first grade or had jar jar binks as a teacher "Mesa take all you things."

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, if Shane had Alex as a partner, that would make for a really good match against Shaw/Filler.

_______
Shane would much prefer matching up 1-on-1 in a big $$ match as opposed to scotch doubles, considering his Mosconi Cup history with scotch doubles. That's why Shaw is woofing to play Shane in doubles as opposed to matching up against him head on.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Shane would much prefer matching up 1-on-1 in a big $$ match as opposed to scotch doubles, considering his Mosconi Cup history with scotch doubles. That's why Shaw is woofing to play Shane in doubles as opposed to matching up against him head on.

Not only that, but Shaw is proposing 9-ball, magic rack, 9 on the spot, and I believe alternate break.

For the top in the sport, I think they should be playing 10-ball, no question, and I prefer winner breaks for long gambling matches. But of course Shaw probably realizes that he's at a disadvantage playing the big boy rules.

EDIT: Although, I admit that with his bad grammar, I'm really not sure if he was proposing alternate break.

_______

Last edited: